Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My main issue with not going to dbc is not having money. And what Brampton said too. The thought of saving a bunch of money to do that seems weird.

I agree with the money part of it. I can make it there and back in a day, but it's a long day. If I had to spend a few days in the city because I lived too far away I don't know if I'd ever make one.

NYC alone is great to see and is a must visit. Its much more fun visiting with a group though.
That's another thing. I am not a fan of big groups or being forced to do things as a group.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My main issue with not going to dbc is not having money. And what Brampton said too. The thought of saving a bunch of money to do that seems weird.

I agree with the money part of it. I can make it there and back in a day, but it's a long day. If I had to spend a few days in the city because I lived too far away I don't know if I'd ever make one.

NYC alone is great to see and is a must visit. Its much more fun visiting with a group though.
That's another thing. I am not a fan of big groups or being forced to do things as a group.

Man.... There's no help for you. :wink:
I want weed brownies for my party.
Derick Wrote:That's kinda my point. Not everybody here is a baller and can afford plane ticket, nights in hotels, taxi, food. That shit adds up fast.

Not denying that NYC would be awesome, but it's fucking expensive. Plus I don't care to hangout with a bunch of random people. I'd rather hang out with the people on here that I've talked to almost daily for the past 4 years.

This is true, especially lately. Confusedad:
I keep out of trouble if I;m somewhere I don't know very well. I'd be fine. Might get lost if I was alone, drunk or not, but thats about it. I don't like to get so drunk I lose the ability to keep myself alive.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I guarantee you would change your tune if you were able to go.

Until he wakes up in the subway on Monday

LeNeve would DEFINITE LEE need a handler, Mercer or Eddie or someone not drinking much would have to keep an eye on him.

He needs to stay out of trouble for awhile, so he can even make the trip. I'd watch him, but my fee isn't cheap for that kind of babysitting service.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

same here. I've been alone too long out here in the sticks. I've turned feral kind of.
I just have a feeling that a DBC with LeNeve would wind up like "The Hangover"
Joe Wrote:I just have a feeling that a DBC with LeNeve would wind up like "The Hangover"
Way more butt sex would happen

I would smile in the pictures if I went though.
Derick Wrote:That's kinda my point. Not everybody here is a baller and can afford plane ticket, nights in hotels, taxi, food. That shit adds up fast.

Not denying that NYC would be awesome, but it's fucking expensive. Plus I don't care to hangout with a bunch of random people. I'd rather hang out with the people on here that I've talked to almost daily for the past 4 years.

You gotta split a room with someone, that is what all the single dudes, or dudes that leave their wives at home do.

I use hotel points.

You don't really need Taxi, $20 will get you all over the subway the entire time.

Food is not that much if you eat sensibly on the lunch and breakfast meals. Breakfast should be free at most hotels, get lunch at a deli or salad shop for less than $10.

Plane ticket would be the biggest expense.

Hotel second, but if you split a place, or better yet, get a hostel. JIW and Mike in the Springs both stayed at that Candy place before and it was fine.
Joe Wrote:I just have a feeling that a DBC with LeNeve would wind up like "The Hangover"

It would be rather epic.
Tornado warning just north of me. Totally, weirf, since the skies are clear here. I guess they are getting ping pong ball sized hail, too.
Ooh... If that's a tornado, it might flatten that pickle plant. How awesome would that be.
So, Pete... What would you say was the total cost for 2 people to go to the DBC?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14