Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:all this dbc talk. What I think we really need to do is plan a DBN get together, somewhere central to all of us. maybe Kansas (kidding). do like a 4 day thing. Thurs - Sun, so it doesnt effect to much on vacation/work time
I was thinking the same thing. For the most part Chi town is central to eceryone
yeah, but its fucking expensive here.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:all this dbc talk. What I think we really need to do is plan a DBN get together, somewhere central to all of us. maybe Kansas (kidding). do like a 4 day thing. Thurs - Sun, so it doesnt effect to much on vacation/work time

Week and a half in Central PA. JDubb will be here and we'll have to see what Keefer is up to. That's 3.
Jim in PA wants to meet too.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. For the most part Chi town is central to eceryone
And 2 people get shot on the hour, every hour.
Joe Wrote:Wow, this is really sad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/oct/...ocumentary

That swooted me out Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Week and a half in Central PA. JDubb will be here and we'll have to see what Keefer is up to. That's 3.
Jim in PA wants to meet too.

Invite everyone over my way.
Joe Wrote:Basically I think she just said that women still aren't smart enough to make more money.

[youtube]r8E008jUbX8[/youtube]

Dumb bitches holding the rest of us back... [smiley]Fuck[/smiley]
Someone forgot to do something...

[Image: 9059484654_c7323b3d5c_z.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:DBC 2 was cool even though there were shitheads. The assholes really don't matter if they are out numbers and they won't be out numbered unless everyone else goes.

I was bummed all day Friday because I wanted to go. I think they would do it in May instead of June. Money and scheduling are tight in June.

The only asshole there is JIU.

Narzan and Chris (Alberta Beef) have attitudes like they are better than you also, but will talk to you. ALthough Narzan did treat TN Dan like shit Saturday from what I heard.

Besides that, there are no assholes there at all, everyone is cool or keeps to themselves. There are a few dudes I never even talked to, one dude has been there 3 years in a row now and I have never said a word to him.

I'll never understand the mindset of being an ass to others for no reason but to just be an ass.

Truthfully, I would be a quiet one until I got comfortable. I tend to get shy in groups of people.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
It's expensive everywhere unless you go to Kansas or somewhere like that... Jim and I are huge meals in MO for under 20 dollars
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

How did she die?? I mean can't a autopsy tell everything?
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

How did she die?? I mean can't a autopsy tell everything?

After 3 years?

OR, you could all take 2 days of vacation and go to the real DBC in the greatest city in the country.......
Pete Nice Wrote:

OR, you could all take 2 days of vacation and go to the real DBC in the greatest city in the country.......

Philly?
Pete Nice Wrote:

If I went to NYC.....the last thing I would go to is the DBC

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Pete can you make it out when Jdubb is in the area?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14