Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/21/13 - Bringing sexy back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh Look what's coming out in September!!!!

[Image: th?id=H.4825203417155853&pid=15.1]
JDubb already hates this one.
Huffing Jesus
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's mindless fun. You watch and enjoy the craziness. Paul Walker is one of the worst actors ever, but it wouldn't be right without him.
My sister and some co workers went out for drinks after work one day and Paul Walker showed up at the same time as them. Long story short, the next day they were talking and my sister yelled "you gave Paul Walker a blow job" as an old lady walked in. I nearly pissed my pants when she told men.
Pete Nice Wrote:I love the fact that I am sitting in my car in Altoona, PA on a surveillance, listening to C&R on the radio and watching the Pitt game on my PC.
eating a meatball sub & drinking lemonade

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1251700/point_break_angelo_wants_2_meatball_sandwiches/">http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1251700/p ... andwiches/</a><!-- m -->
Jesus huffs paint
Brian Wrote:Jesus huffs paint

Then he throws piranhas at zombie cowboys.
Sofia Vergara has 2 giant boob nipple guns.

[youtube]nsRkcBq-pLo[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh Look what's coming out in September!!!!

I was going to say that 'big tits' from Modern Family was in it... Then I looked a little closer and realized that's who is in that picture.

It appears her guns are ablazin.

Mel Gibson and Lady Gaga is in it too
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh Look what's coming out in September!!!!

I was going to say that 'big tits' from Modern Family was in it... Then I looked a little closer and realized that's who is in that picture.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Confusedlap:
I don't think we can be friends any longer.
I think JDubb has a jellyfish in his underpants.
He's pretty angry today, and doesn't seem to like anything.
Chip Wrote:I think JDubb has a jellyfish in his underpants.
I noticed that too. I'm sorry buddy.

In his underpants? sounds like it's made it's way inside his b-hole at this point.
I did a search for an animated "giant boob nipple gun" in google image search, and this was one of the results...

[Image: HHG74.gif]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's mindless fun. You watch and enjoy the craziness. Paul Walker is one of the worst actors ever, but it wouldn't be right without him.
My sister and some co workers went out for drinks after work one day and Paul Walker showed up at the same time as them. Long story short, the next day they were talking and my sister yelled "you gave Paul Walker a blow job" as an old lady walked in. I nearly pissed my pants when she told men.

So, did she?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was going to say that 'big tits' from Modern Family was in it... Then I looked a little closer and realized that's who is in that picture.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Confusedlap:
I don't think we can be friends any longer.

I didn't say I liked the bitch, just that she's in the movie. Sheesh!
JDubb Wrote:
I noticed that too. I'm sorry buddy.

I have days like that too.
I just blame it on the bozos around here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10