Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/21/13 - Bringing sexy back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
someone brought a plate of Pittsburgh Steeler cookies. :?
I love the fact that I am sitting in my car in Altoona, PA on a surveillance, listening to C&R on the radio and watching the Pitt game on my PC.
LeNeve Wrote:huh, in fast and furious 6 they are like a military unit. weirf. like a ghetto A-team.

I am betting that Letty has amnesia or something gay, like that's her evil twin.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I might to line up a sitter for this:

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKi5XoeTN0k[/youtube_url]
Are you FUCKING kidding me... :killme:
Worst series of movies ever.

It's mindless fun. You watch and enjoy the craziness. Paul Walker is one of the worst actors ever, but it wouldn't be right without him.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really like the fast and furious movies. I watched Tokyo drift last night.

Tokyo Drift was the worst one in the series. But they are still really entertaining.

Tokyo drift kicked ass ninja.

It was the only one without the main cast and that ruined it for me.

Yeah but Han is in the rest after and wasn't the main kid in that in one of the ones after also?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I absolutely love the Fast and Furious movies. They are easily my third favorite series of movies after James Bond and Star Wars.
Confusedhock:
I can't stand them, Vin Diesel is worse then a blue waffle.

:eek:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with both Covino and Rich here.

Rich is right that Lindsey Lohan is dusty and weathered.

Covino is right that she has some great tits though. I love her tits.

She already looks ten years older than she is. If she doesn't get extension plastic surgery done, she is going to look ald as fuck before she's technically old.
Pete Nice Wrote:I love the fact that I am sitting in my car in Altoona, PA on a surveillance, listening to C&R on the radio and watching the Pitt game on my PC.
I argue this is the best time to be alive, technology makes our lives better.
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah but Han is in the rest after and wasn't the main kid in that in one of the ones after also?

Nope. Lucas Black was only in that one. The last movie I saw him in was Jarhead. Prob one of his best movies.

I think Han is the only person who moved on to the newer ones.
Wichita State is the shockers. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh Look what's coming out in September!!!!

[Image: th?id=H.4825203417155853&pid=15.1]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh Look what's coming out in September!!!!

JDubb already hates this one.

:high5:
Brian Wrote:

JDubb already hates this one.

:roflmao:

I was going to say that 'big tits' from Modern Family was in it... Then I looked a little closer and realized that's who is in that picture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10