Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/21/13 - Bringing sexy back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I absolutely love the Fast and Furious movies. They are easily my third favorite series of movies after James Bond and Star Wars.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pittsburgh and WSU game starts at 12:40 CST. Thats the one I want to watch. Need to figure out a way to get it live back here.
I am watching live off of yahoo.com

or try ncaa.com

It buffers for a couple minutes, then plays 15 seconds, then takes me back to the main page. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might to line up a sitter for this:

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKi5XoeTN0k[/youtube_url]
Are you FUCKING kidding me... :killme:
Worst series of movies ever.

Your phone sucks!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I absolutely love the Fast and Furious movies. They are easily my third favorite series of movies after James Bond and Star Wars.
Confusedhock:
I can't stand them, Vin Diesel is worse then a blue waffle.
:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I absolutely love the Fast and Furious movies. They are easily my third favorite series of movies after James Bond and Star Wars.
Confusedhock:

Your phone is worse than a blue waffle!!!
What the hell is Wichita States Mascot? He looks like a homeless guy with shit in his hair?
I agree with both Covino and Rich here.

Rich is right that Lindsey Lohan is dusty and weathered.

Covino is right that she has some great tits though. I love her tits.
When they first taped that Justin Beeber clip for Covino, I thought he was a little black kid.
Pete Nice Wrote:What the hell is Wichita States Mascot? He looks like a homeless guy with shit in his hair?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: hooly shit it does!

it's supposed to be a bundle of wheat. Confusedad: like a shock of wheat
BTW don't be shocked if Pitt loses today, they are by far the better team, but they have a history of underachieving in the NCAA tourney.
It's a dude dressed up like this. Wichita state shockers

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKnkcAJjSu947APXqOauf...ED7mGrRqsA]
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Confusedhock:

Your phone is worse than a blue waffle!!!
:roflmao:
Pitt needs Dante Taylor to keep it up if they want to win. Two good turnarounds so far.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really like the fast and furious movies. I watched Tokyo drift last night.

Tokyo Drift was the worst one in the series. But they are still really entertaining.

Tokyo drift kicked ass ninja.

It was the only one without the main cast and that ruined it for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10