Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/21/13 - Bringing sexy back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:snitches get stitches, or a wiener in theri britches

Confusedhock:
DUI story?

I didn't have anyone to snitch on.
[Image: 3efcc8.jpeg]
[Image: c89f02.jpeg]
skeet skeet......SKEET!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone take their college in the brackets?

Iona & Albany are both in the tournament, I have Iona beating Ohio State in 2 of mine

My University sucks, but I did take Pitt to beat Wichita State, but then have them losing to Gonzaga.
I took Pitt on one bracket, the other I took Witchita St. Pitt has let me down too many times in the past.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Iona & Albany are both in the tournament, I have Iona beating Ohio State in 2 of mine

My University sucks, but I did take Pitt to beat Wichita State, but then have them losing to Gonzaga.
I took Pitt on one bracket, the other I took Witchita St. Pitt has let me down too many times in the past.

yous gots 5 minutes to make some Changes.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't know why I capitilized "Changes", I must be a closet Obama lover or something. Confusedad:
I filled my car up with gas 30 days ago. Still have 1/2 tank left. :high5:

oh, and the gas was free. I have 20 gallons left too. People who accidently fill their diesel trucks with gasoline = free gas for me. At this rate, with my surplus, I shouldn't have to go to a gas station until July.
LeNeve Wrote:I filled my car up with gas 30 days ago. Still have 1/2 tank left. :high5:

oh, and the gas was free. I have 20 gallons left too. People who accidently fill their diesel trucks with gasoline = free gas for me. At this rate, with my surplus, I shouldn't have to go to a gas station until July.
fuck, now that I am delivering pizza's I will go from every week & a half to 1-2 times a week. I hope I make some money.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My University sucks, but I did take Pitt to beat Wichita State, but then have them losing to Gonzaga.

I don't know why I capitilized "Changes", I must be a closet Obama lover or something. Confusedad:

Or David Bowie.
LeNeve Wrote:I filled my car up with gas 30 days ago. Still have 1/2 tank left. :high5:

I think I read that the Secret Service just did that to the Presidents Cadillac over in Israel.
Haha. Yep.

http://www.motorward.com/2013/03/obamas-...in-israel/

[youtube]lWFLXLJKcjk[/youtube]
Donginator Wrote:

fuck, now that I am delivering pizza's I will go from every week & a half to 1-2 times a week. I hope I make some money.
i thought we determined that the YMCA was a better deal
DAvid Bowie is rad. :high5:
[youtube]-ieS5AcHksA[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10