Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/21/13 - Bringing sexy back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I filled my car up with gas 30 days ago. Still have 1/2 tank left. :high5:

oh, and the gas was free. I have 20 gallons left too. People who accidently fill their diesel trucks with gasoline = free gas for me. At this rate, with my surplus, I shouldn't have to go to a gas station until July.
fuck, now that I am delivering pizza's I will go from every week & a half to 1-2 times a week. I hope I make some money.
i thought we determined that the YMCA was a better deal
I never heard back, so took the initiative. Plus its off the books.
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I filled my car up with gas 30 days ago. Still have 1/2 tank left. :high5:

oh, and the gas was free. I have 20 gallons left too. People who accidently fill their diesel trucks with gasoline = free gas for me. At this rate, with my surplus, I shouldn't have to go to a gas station until July.
fuck, now that I am delivering pizza's I will go from every week & a half to 1-2 times a week. I hope I make some money.
i thought we determined that the YMCA was a better deal

The pizza math must of pursuded him.
$5/hour. $1 for every delivery plus I keep all tips

When waiting around I gotta take orders, do some dishwashing & put together pizza boxes
Chip Wrote:[youtube]-ieS5AcHksA[/youtube]
I surprisingly liked the first.
JDubb Wrote:
I surprisingly liked the first.

I did too, I thought I was going to hate it.
But, I can still see myself hating this one.
Michigan State off to a strong lead against Valaiprosa 29-12 already.
Chip Wrote:First, I like the first comment, what could possibly go wrong?

Second, what the heck is a junior middle school?
Shu, a junior middle school graduate
Junior middle school, so like, he didn't even get to middle school? So he graduated elementary school, and can build this? No wonder they're kicking our asses.

http://boingboing.net/2011/09/21/china-g...gines.html

We need to top that.
LeNeve Wrote:Michigan State off to a strong lead against Valaiprosa 29-12 already.

[Image: Creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-how-fa...20381e.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:
Maybe the internet has gone too far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_paper_orientation

It should be over, but I am discovering that if it's backwards, people will use less.

[Image: 150px-Toilet_paper_orientation_over.jpg]
Derick Wrote:so a light bulb went out in the lab. Called the company that supplies the machine. They want $128. You can get the same bulb for about $10 at home depot

Does that price include installation? It should.
Pittsburgh and WSU game starts at 12:40 CST. Thats the one I want to watch. Need to figure out a way to get it live back here.
[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdf9-hRt410[/youtube_url]
Chip has a NCAA basketball sub-forum in his butt.
LeNeve Wrote:Chip has a NCAA basketball sub-forum in his butt.

Your face has an NCAA basketball sub-forum in it's butt.

Sweeeeeeeettt!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10