Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1/22/2013 - Deep freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can I own a gun and still be a liberal?
Joe Wrote:Can I own a gun and still be a liberal?
apparently no
Wow. Another shooting at Lone Star College in Houston.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wow. Another shooting at Lone Star College in Houston.
haha.....is it a bartender school?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wow. Another shooting at Lone Star College in Houston.

:roflmao: :roflmao: bartending and steak grilling school
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow. Another shooting at Lone Star College in Houston.

Confusedad: All of the Lone Stars in this area closed. I miss their honey butter dinner rolls.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow. Another shooting at Lone Star College in Houston.

Confusedad: All of the Lone Stars in this area closed. I miss their honey butter dinner rolls.

[youtube]RI0i_tL-8aU[/youtube]
congratualtions whoever put the lonestar steak house commercial on youtube. Now because of a school shooting you have increased your video views to 134, and had someone embed your video on a nother website. go have a budlight and celebrate..

[youtube]MQp9ZlNiWgQ[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:congratualtions whoever put the lonestar steak house commercial on youtube. Now because of a school shooting you have increased your video views to 134, and had someone embed your video on a nother website. go have a budlight and celebrate..

[youtube]MQp9ZlNiWgQ[/youtube]

:roflmao:
Scott Rucci uploaded it...

And this is the info...

Published on Nov 7, 2012
Lone Star Steakhouse sizzles with seasoned steaks and tasty dishes! Be sure to check out the menu for your meal of choice...and the commercial provided by Rucci Productions!
Chip Wrote:Scott Rucci uploaded it...

And this is the info...

Published on Nov 7, 2012
Lone Star Steakhouse sizzles with seasoned steaks and tasty dishes! Be sure to check out the menu for your meal of choice...and the commercial provided by Rucci Productions!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: what a fucking dork
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Scott Rucci uploaded it...

And this is the info...

Published on Nov 7, 2012
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: what a fucking dork

I bet he's the doofus wearing the purple shirt.

Scott's a dick.
I kinda like purple though.
I think I'm buying this bowling ball this weekend.

http://www.bowlwithbrunswick.com/balls/detail/aura/
Rucci productions, for all your kind of, older, irrevelant, commercial reproduction needs.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]E7HegNSoWs4[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7