Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1/22/2013 - Deep freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When I watched the first episode of Walking Dead, when Rick takes that guy and his son to the police station, and they get their first hot shower, after however long. It reminded me of the winter I went a couple weeks without hot water.

That first hot shower once we had propane was amazing. I can still remember it. I rememember the shampoo I used, suave boysenberry, and even what I wore after the shower.
It's so cold...

How cold is it?

It's so cold that school buses won't start.

:drum:
LeNeve Wrote:When I watched the first episode of Walking Dead, when Rick takes that guy and his son to the police station, and they get their first hot shower, after however long. It reminded me of the winter I went a couple weeks without hot water.

That first hot shower once we had propane was amazing. I can still remember it. I rememember the shampoo I used, suave boysenberry, and even what I wore after the shower.
:fag:
-13f when I woke up today, too damn cold. All the schools were on time though.
JDubb Wrote:-13f when I woke up today, too damn cold. All the schools were on time though.
but people in MN are used to shit like this, I bet the buses ran all night
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:-13f when I woke up today, too damn cold. All the schools were on time though.
but people in MN are used to shit like this, I bet the buses ran all night
All buses ran on time, unlike those pansies in Manitoba.
LeNeve Wrote:It's so cold...

How cold is it?

It's so cold that school buses won't start.

:drum:
They start because they are all indoors. I think they are more concerned if one breaks down with kids on it. I used to ride the bus for an hour and a half one way growing up
All this canceling school because it's cold out is some pussy fucking bullshit. The only way we ever had school canceled when I was a kid if there was at least 20 inches of snow on the ground suck it the fuck up and stop growing pussies.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Pete Nice Wrote:All this canceling school because it's cold out is some pussy fucking bullshit. The only way we ever had school canceled when I was a kid if there was at least 20 inches of snow on the ground suck it the fuck up and stop growing pussies.

i think they cancelled school once when I was growing up, huge snow storm, high winds. other than that, harden the fuck up pussy
Pete Nice Wrote:All this canceling school because it's cold out is some pussy fucking bullshit. The only way we ever had school canceled when I was a kid if there was at least 20 inches of snow on the ground suck it the fuck up and stop growing pussies.

I don't see why the kids who live in town can't go. We live two blocks from the school from either school
They never cancelled school when I lived up in the mountains. They do here in Kansas, but only because we are not equipped to deal with heavy snowfall. No reason to spend money on a bunch of shit you only use once a year.

Growing up, I might have had one snow day every 5 years.
Every city around mine would close, but we'd still have to go.
And one time we had a day off because of cold, i think with the wind chill was close to -30.

It has to be safe for kids that walk to school.
Chip Wrote:

Growing up, I might have had one snow day every 5 years.
Every city around mine would close, but we'd still have to go.
And one time we had a day off because of cold, i think with the wind chill was close to -30.

It has to be safe for kids that walk to school.

safe to walk to school?
3-5 grade they should have closed school for me everyday then. There was always a chance of getting beat up by some black kids for me.

they only cancelled school for us if there was too much snow. And only related to buses, if you are going to only have half the students, might as well cancel school
I used to leave walk a few blocks then hide behind a hostess cupcake distributor, then go back home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7