Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1/22/2013 - Deep freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you have some sort of propane amish heater in your living room? don't die from carbon monoxide gas.
Kerosene......even worse.

oh yeah, those things make my eyes burn bad. Like the ones they use at constructions sites. jeebus. harsh stuff. I'm sure that one Joe has isn't that bad though. I guess when his dog tips over he knows when to shut it off and air the house out a little.
Amish carbon monoxide alarm.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you have some sort of propane amish heater in your living room? don't die from carbon monoxide gas.

oh yeah, those things make my eyes burn bad. Like the ones they use at constructions sites. jeebus. harsh stuff. I'm sure that one Joe has isn't that bad though. I guess when his dog tips over he knows when to shut it off and air the house out a little.

It only stinks for a few minutes after you turn it off.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:how many calories are in your beer?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.simplybeer.com/how-many-calories-are-in-my-beer/?wpmp_tp=1">http://www.simplybeer.com/how-many-calo ... ?wpmp_tp=1</a><!-- m -->
If you're worried about the calories in your beer, you might be gay.
some people care. I just thought it was interesting Confusedad:

I find it interesting that I can come close to 2000 calories a day with just beer, but don't gain any weight.

If I quit drinking beer, would I get mega skinny?
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.simplybeer.com/how-many-calories-are-in-my-beer/?wpmp_tp=1">http://www.simplybeer.com/how-many-calo ... ?wpmp_tp=1</a><!-- m -->
Sorry, Sally.
oh You
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

cow moo's
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:If you're worried about the calories in your beer, you might be gay.
Sorry, Sally.
oh You
my smiley website is gone, I was looking one for my response

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.smiliesftw.com">http://www.smiliesftw.com</a><!-- m --> [smiley]RIP[/smiley]
Brian Wrote:

:whomo: defeats the purpose of enjoying a beer
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I ran out of propane again. Last time I forgot to check, but this time I just plain couldn't afford it. I was trying to stretch it out till I get my tax money, but I didn't make it. Propane company tried to fuck me by charging me $3.77 a gallon, plus $150 emergency fill fee and $50 leak test so I told them to suck it. They dropped the price to $2.20 a gallon which is what everyone else is charging, but I still refused to pay the other fees so I'm guessing that's why they told me 7 days for delivery.

I unhooked the grill propane and hooked that up and how I have hot water again. :wink:
Joe Wrote:I ran out of propane again. Last time I forgot to check, but this time I just plain couldn't afford it. I was trying to stretch it out till I get my tax money, but I didn't make it. Propane company tried to fuck me by charging me $3.77 a gallon, plus $150 emergency fill fee and $50 leak test so I told them to suck it. They dropped the price to $2.20 a gallon which is what everyone else is charging, but I still refused to pay the other fees so I'm guessing that's why they told me 7 days for delivery.

I unhooked the grill propane and hooked that up and how I have hot water again. :wink:
Damn...
Joe Wrote:I ran out of propane again. Last time I forgot to check, but this time I just plain couldn't afford it. I was trying to stretch it out till I get my tax money, but I didn't make it. Propane company tried to fuck me by charging me $3.77 a gallon, plus $150 emergency fill fee and $50 leak test so I told them to suck it. They dropped the price to $2.20 a gallon which is what everyone else is charging, but I still refused to pay the other fees so I'm guessing that's why they told me 7 days for delivery.

I lived with this girl and she had propane. IT ran out one winter. That sucked. I didn't have a job, and she had just started working, after being fired from a convenience store, for selling me beer. I was not drinking age yet.

I tried getting the company to come out and just put a little in it, so we wouldn't die. Then I tried charging the propane to different farms and shit. Nothing worked. Bunch of hank hill propane loving bastards.
propaniacs
LeNeve Wrote:

I lived with this girl and she had propane. IT ran out one winter. That sucked. I didn't have a job, and she had just started working, after being fired from a convenience store, for selling me beer. I was not drinking age yet.

I tried getting the company to come out and just put a little in it, so we wouldn't die. Then I tried charging the propane to different farms and shit. Nothing worked. Bunch of hank hill propane loving bastards.

It sucks because they raise the price in winter. The woman told me I should fill it in the summer, but it's really not something I ever think about. It also sucks that they tried to get me for $3.77 a gallon. That's some shady bullshit.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It sucks because they raise the price in winter. The woman told me I should fill it in the summer, but it's really not something I ever think about. It also sucks that they tried to get me for $3.77 a gallon. That's some shady bullshit.

yep. They wouldn't even send the truck for less than 100 gallons I think. This was back in 98 or 99, and I think it was going to be close to 400 bucks total just to get propane out there.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning

It feels like what I imagine Canada feels like on a nice day. Its damn cold!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Its cold here as well.
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
It's cancel school. Buses won't start cold today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7