Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1/18/13 - Mini Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm going on mini vacation this weekend.
Going to this place, and see a space shuttle.
[Image: Kansas_Cosmosphere.jpg]
When leneve says mini-vacation, the first thing that comes to mind is a jail cell
Derick Wrote:When leneve says mini-vacation, the first thing that comes to mind is a jail cell

this prison is also in hutchinson KS. I don't want to go there and touch a space shuttle.
[Image: CentralUnit1575.jpg]
That prison looks pretty nice.
Derick Wrote:When leneve says mini-vacation, the first thing that comes to mind is a jail cell

That's exactly what I thought too.
Joe Wrote:That prison looks pretty nice.

Yeah really.
Did they convert an old hotel or something?
So I have 2 companies in Philly that want to hire me. The dilemma is I live 2 and a half hours from there. The money should be about 10K more than what I make now which makes up for the cost of living increase. The problem is I'd have to dump my house at probably a $60,000 loss. I'm pretty sure that would destroy what little credit I have and leave me in an apartment for the next ten years.

The alternative is I stay here and wish I was there.
Chip Wrote:

Yeah really.

I think thats the visitors area. The prison part is old as fuck, looks like shawshank. built in the late 1800s.
so the guy here thats on Plenty of fish.....whom I changed his profile yesterday got so far 10 hits from "interested men" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

he has no clue, and again left his profile open......so this afternoon, we are going to respond to a couple of these dudes. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yeah really.

I think thats the visitors area. The prison part is old as fuck, looks like shawshank. built in the late 1800s.
Ahhh.....Scenic
Can we just change LeNeve's name to Andy Dufresne?
Joe Wrote:So I have 2 companies in Philly that want to hire me. The dilemma is I live 2 and a half hours from there. The money should be about 10K more than what I make now which makes up for the cost of living increase. The problem is I'd have to dump my house at probably a $60,000 loss. I'm pretty sure that would destroy what little credit I have and leave me in an apartment for the next ten years.

The alternative is I stay here and wish I was there.
since you have good credit now, can you afford to buy another house? you might look into purchasing before you dump. Other options include, renting a room somewhere for during the week. Might not work with the dogs. Or renting a cheap apartment, for work, then travel home to the house

also consider renting out your house
Joe Wrote:Can we just change LeNeve's name to Andy Dufresne?
you have the power
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Can we just change LeNeve's name to Andy Dufresne?
you have the power
done
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5