Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1/18/13 - Mini Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I have 2 companies in Philly that want to hire me. The dilemma is I live 2 and a half hours from there. The money should be about 10K more than what I make now which makes up for the cost of living increase. The problem is I'd have to dump my house at probably a $60,000 loss. I'm pretty sure that would destroy what little credit I have and leave me in an apartment for the next ten years.

The alternative is I stay here and wish I was there.
since you have good credit now, can you afford to buy another house? you might look into purchasing before you dump. Other options include, renting a room somewhere for during the week. Might not work with the dogs. Or renting a cheap apartment, for work, then travel home to the house

also consider renting out your house

Don't have the credit to buy another house or even rent while I still own this one. I'm pretty sure if I short sale the one I have that my credit goes from pretty crappy to no chance in hell. I think I'm juts stuck here forever. I want a life do-over. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I have 2 companies in Philly that want to hire me. The dilemma is I live 2 and a half hours from there. The money should be about 10K more than what I make now which makes up for the cost of living increase. The problem is I'd have to dump my house at probably a $60,000 loss. I'm pretty sure that would destroy what little credit I have and leave me in an apartment for the next ten years.

The alternative is I stay here and wish I was there.
since you have good credit now, can you afford to buy another house? you might look into purchasing before you dump. Other options include, renting a room somewhere for during the week. Might not work with the dogs. Or renting a cheap apartment, for work, then travel home to the house

also consider renting out your house

Don't have the credit to buy another house or even rent while I still own this one. I'm pretty sure if I short sale the one I have that my credit goes from pretty crappy to no chance in hell. I think I'm juts stuck here forever. I want a life do-over. Confusedad:

last time I checked renting didnt require you to have outstnding credit. the last place I rented required a 450.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: awesome
life do over. :high5:
Derick Wrote:last time I checked renting didnt require you to have outstnding credit. the last place I rented required a 450.

That may be where my credit winds up after a short sale. I'll have to check with the girlfriend. She's a leasing agent.
Andy Dufresne Wrote:life do over. :high5:
:whomo:
paging Hondo to the white curtsey phone
curtsy phones are gay
Andy Dufresne can't use tapatalk now.
changed back
Leneve Wrote:Andy Dufresne can't use tapatalk now.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
andy dufresne has left the building
Derick Wrote:andy dufresne has left the building

The sisters got a hold of him.
Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:andy dufresne has left the building

The sisters got a hold of him.
Confusedad:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Leneve can't get into tapatalk either.

LeNeve