Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1/18/13 - Mini Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Leneve Wrote:Leneve can't get into tapatalk either.

LeNeve
2 seconds
Derick Wrote:

LeNeve
2 seconds
done
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

LeNeve
2 seconds
done

:high5: I'll make sure Bogs and the sisters don't get to you now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

LeNeve
2 seconds
done

:high5: I'll make sure Bogs and the sisters don't get to you now.
so am I like your bitch now? Cause that seems to be backwards. Shouldnt you be my bitch?
oh yeah. you are right. you keep Bogs and the sisters from getting to me then.
career and real estate advice, to prison bitches, this place has you covered.
LeNeve Wrote:career and real estate advice, to prison bitches, this place has you covered.
milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:career and real estate advice, to prison bitches, this place has you covered.
milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard

Yep.

[youtube]JvreaKZ4_t0[/youtube]
purple headed milkshake slingers
Derick Wrote:When leneve says mini-vacation, the first thing that comes to mind is a jail cell

Ditto!
Brampton Wrote:so the guy here thats on Plenty of fish.....whom I changed his profile yesterday got so far 10 hits from "interested men" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

he has no clue, and again left his profile open......so this afternoon, we are going to respond to a couple of these dudes. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I have 2 companies in Philly that want to hire me. The dilemma is I live 2 and a half hours from there. The money should be about 10K more than what I make now which makes up for the cost of living increase. The problem is I'd have to dump my house at probably a $60,000 loss. I'm pretty sure that would destroy what little credit I have and leave me in an apartment for the next ten years.

The alternative is I stay here and wish I was there.
since you have good credit now, can you afford to buy another house? you might look into purchasing before you dump. Other options include, renting a room somewhere for during the week. Might not work with the dogs. Or renting a cheap apartment, for work, then travel home to the house

also consider renting out your house

Don't have the credit to buy another house or even rent while I still own this one. I'm pretty sure if I short sale the one I have that my credit goes from pretty crappy to no chance in hell. I think I'm juts stuck here forever. I want a life do-over. Confusedad:

You can't rent it out for enough to cover the mortgage?

It should be easy enough to get an apartment.
Pete Nice Wrote:You can't rent it out for enough to cover the mortgage?

It should be easy enough to get an apartment.

I wish. The HOA throws more bullshit charges into my yearly fees which I think would be like $1900 extra a year instead of the yearly $850 I pay in HOA fees. Plus I'd have to charge like $2000 a month rental to break even.
[Image: 5f19e1.jpeg]
Joe, I think the only real option you have is to burn the house down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5