Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1/18/13 - Mini Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Or, could you stay at your dad's during the week and come back to your house on the weekends until the value makes it sellable?
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, I think the only real option you have is to burn the house down.
:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:Or, could you stay at your dad's during the week and come back to your house on the weekends until the value makes it sellable?
your first solution was more fun
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 5f19e1.jpeg]

I went to a Lego store that had all those Death Stars and Star Destroyers that are like 5 feet long.
I really wanted to buy one.
Chip Wrote:

I went to a Lego store that had all those Death Stars and Star Destroyers that are like 5 feet long.
I like the star destroyer....but I'm not looking to spend over $600 on it
Chip Wrote:

I am not really into legos. I appreciate what can be done with them, but I would prefer a model death star or star destroyer like that.
Am I the only one who thinks Vegas is alright but not worth going all the time? I would be fine going once every 4 or 5 years at the most.
Lame up in this bitch today.
Pete Nice Wrote:Lame up in this bitch today.

Im travelling now.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
What is this inner thigh gap bullshit they keep talking about?

I must have missed that day.
Pete Nice Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Vegas is alright but not worth going all the time? I would be fine going once every 4 or 5 years at the most.
Ive never been. I dont really have a desire to go, however I have friends who have been....they say once is enough unless you have to go for work.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pete Nice Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Vegas is alright but not worth going all the time? I would be fine going once every 4 or 5 years at the most.

thats about right.. Id rather goto AC more often than Vegas.. at least you can goto the beach in AC
Brampton Wrote:
Ive never been. I dont really have a desire to go, however I have friends who have been....they say once is enough unless you have to go for work.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I feel that way too. Seems like a huge waste of money. I dont like gambling very much either.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, I think the only real option you have is to burn the house down.

I think about that a lot.
Pete Nice Wrote:Or, could you stay at your dad's during the week and come back to your house on the weekends until the value makes it sellable?

With a $60k difference that would be like 10 years. Hopefully some of these interviews I'm doing will turn into something here and eventually I'll just be happy here.

I'm just all around bummed out. Seems like I've made a lot of decisions that seemed good at the time and they've all blown up on me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5