Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1/18/13 - Mini Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pete Nice Wrote:What is this inner thigh gap bullshit they keep talking about?

I must have missed that day.
Covino has been talking about that for a few weeks.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What is this inner thigh gap bullshit they keep talking about?

I must have missed that day.
Covino has been talking about that for a few weeks.

I still dont know what it is

sent from a levy in Kansas
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, I think the only real option you have is to burn the house down.

I second this!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 5f19e1.jpeg]

I went to a Lego store that had all those Death Stars and Star Destroyers that are like 5 feet long.
I really wanted to buy one.

I am not really into legos. I appreciate what can be done with them, but I would prefer a model death star or star destroyer like that.

I loved legos. Maybe Bri will be into playing with those some day.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Vegas is alright but not worth going all the time? I would be fine going once every 4 or 5 years at the most.
Ive never been. I dont really have a desire to go, however I have friends who have been....they say once is enough unless you have to go for work.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I feel that way too. Seems like a huge waste of money. I dont like gambling very much either.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to be able to go there at least once and see the shows. The gambling isn't a huge deal to me. I get bored with losing money that way.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, I think the only real option you have is to burn the house down.

I think about that a lot.
leneve can probably make that happen. Just sayin in case you need a guy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5