Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, Christmas is over and gone with it are stressful hours of roaming the malls trying to find the right gift. Halleluiah!!
yes, now onto the holiday that involves massive amounts of drinking
Derick Wrote:yes, now onto the holiday that involves massive amounts of drinking

New Years or St. Patrick's Day?
Speaking of drinking, the gift my brother found for me is pretty cool.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:Well, Christmas is over and gone with it are stressful hours of roaming the malls trying to find the right gift. Halleluiah!!
That's the best part.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well, Christmas is over and gone with it are stressful hours of roaming the malls trying to find the right gift. Halleluiah!!
That's the best part.

3 days of shopping hell. It's great when it's 29 degrees outside and you have to park a half mile away from the mall. The only thing you can do is bundle up. What sucks about that is it's always like 80 degrees in the mall. Each day I wound up doing laps around the mall sweating my ass off until I was so pissed I went home and figured I'd drag it out another day.
I'm going to start making everyone I have to buy for sign up for Amazon and create wish lists in like July of next year.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
That's the best part.

3 days of shopping hell. It's great when it's 29 degrees outside and you have to park a half mile away from the mall. The only thing you can do is bundle up. What sucks about that is it's always like 80 degrees in the mall. Each day I wound up doing laps around the mall sweating my ass off until I was so pissed I went home and figured I'd drag it out another day.
Online shopping.
Joe Wrote:I'm going to start making everyone I have to buy for sign up for Amazon and create wish lists in like July of next year.

I only bought stuff for my kids.
I didn't get anything I wanted this year, except that it did snow. I was surprised. Everything else I wanted is just too expensive for people to buy. I'm okay with that.
It's 0 degrees right now, and there is still alot of snow. I'm standing over here by the garage door, hot cup of coffee in my hand, watching the wash boys stomp around in the snow jump starting the vehicle on the lot. Neither one of them came prepared to be outside. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Other than the wash boys, I think I'm the only one here. I haven't seen anyone else. All the office lights up front are off still. I know I'm the only tech here today for sure.
I also had a gift sitting by my computer when I came in today. I just opened it. It's a box full of assorted nuts, and chocolates. From the nifty nut house. i got the gift of nut.
They need to stop putting peanuts in the mixed nut assortments. pisses me off.
My legs are cold. I could really use that pair of bib overalls I wanted for Christmas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8