Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so who has exciting plans for the new year? I have another 4 days off
Shoot off fireworks at 3AM, set the neighbor's house on fire, shoot the windows out of a few cars, get drunk and get arrested..

Sorry... It just how I pictured it.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so who has exciting plans for the new year? I have another 4 days off
Shoot off fireworksat 3AM, set the neighbor's house on fire, shoot the windows out of a few cars, get drunk and get arrested..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

maybe I should have just said, no plans at this time, we'll see what happens.....
I do have a new revolver I've been dying to shoot.....
Just did some FB freind trimming, if you got axed by mistake please send request
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Shoot off fireworksat 3AM, set the neighbor's house on fire, shoot the windows out of a few cars, get drunk and get arrested..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

maybe I should have just said, no plans at this time, we'll see what happens.....
lenevestyle
Derick Wrote:Just did some FB freind trimming, if you got axed by mistake please send request

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Just did some FB freind trimming, if you got axed by mistake please send request

there might be a round 2
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

there might be a round 2

Some people just weren't entertaining enough to keep around.
I think about 5 people came to work today
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

there might be a round 2

Some people just weren't entertaining enough to keep around.
most of roudn 1 was deactivated accounts and people I had no idea who they were
for those of you freind with Kristen, her account is being deactivated
Derick Wrote:for those of you freind with Kristen, her account is being deactivated

You should make it a memorial page, and say she got killed in a ski accident. Then see how many retards you can get to leave sincere comments, and share it .
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:for those of you freind with Kristen, her account is being deactivated

You should make it a memorial page, and say she got killed in a ski accident. Then see how many retards you can get to leave sincere comments, and share it .
there were about 16 freind requests
are these bitches live today? they are showing the number on the display to call in.
Covinos kid is all spoiled now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8