Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2 things I will be buying for myself by the end of the week. dewalt drill/impact combo set, and bib overalls.
I actually might kill the next person that I catch leaving the big garage door open. Unless it's one of the big boss's anyway. of course they know better than that, becasue they are the ones signing the check for the gas company.
I have the opposite problem, damn roommate keep turning the heat up to 80
LeNeve Wrote:I actually might kill the next person that I catch leaving the big garage door open. Unless it's one of the big boss's anyway. of course they know better than that, becasue they are the ones signing the check for the gas company.

or maybe chain them to the bumper of a pickup out on the lot, in their underwear. Then make them hold a big sign, so the people passing by can see it, that says, "I don't appreciate a warm shop"
Derick Wrote:I have the opposite problem, damn roommate keep turning the heat up to 80

shit. thats pretty hot. I would be uncomfortable in 80 degrees.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I actually might kill the next person that I catch leaving the big garage door open. Unless it's one of the big boss's anyway. of course they know better than that, becasue they are the ones signing the check for the gas company.

or maybe chain them to the bumper of a pickup out on the lot, in their underwear. Then make them hold a big sign, so the people passing by can see it, that says, "I don't appreciate a warm shop"

and occasionally go out there with a spray bottle full of water, and give them a spritzing.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well, Christmas is over and gone with it are stressful hours of roaming the malls trying to find the right gift. Halleluiah!!
That's the best part.

3 days of shopping hell. It's great when it's 29 degrees outside and you have to park a half mile away from the mall. The only thing you can do is bundle up. What sucks about that is it's always like 80 degrees in the mall. Each day I wound up doing laps around the mall sweating my ass off until I was so pissed I went home and figured I'd drag it out another day.
Online shopping.

Christmas money didn't get here till Friday afternoon.
Derick Wrote:I have the opposite problem, damn roommate keep turning the heat up to 80

I set my house for 68 and people make it seem like I should be breeding penguins. I don't want to pay the gas bill for heating my house to 70-80.
my interwebs are slow today, I think cause most people are not doing anything
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

and occasionally go out there with a spray bottle full of water, and give them a spritzing.

then hit their fingers and toes with a hammer. that shit hurts when your fingers and toes are cold.
69.5 is the perfect temp, but try to convince girls of that
went to the movie ARGO over the weekend, pretty good
Derick Wrote:went to the movie ARGO over the weekend, pretty good

Yeah, I definitely want to see that one.
Derick Wrote:69.5 is the perfect temp, but try to convince girls of that

give them ecstasy, it will raise their body temperature, and make them do nasty stuff with you.
Derick Wrote:my interwebs are slow today, I think cause most people are not doing anything

yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8