Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ughhh it's getting hectic up in this shop alreaDY
Morning all, this is the weather here. Please don't bitch about the cold. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
only person on the face of the earth to watch a jake the snake documentary. Rich Davis
Joe Wrote:I'm going to start making everyone I have to buy for sign up for Amazon and create wish lists in like July of next year.

I set up a Facebook event for my sisters to post their wishlists. The hard [art is getting them to actually make those fucking lists.
LeNeve Wrote:only person on the face of the earth to watch a jake the snake documentary. Rich Davis
I'm not listening today :high5:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:only person on the face of the earth to watch a jake the snake documentary. Rich Davis
I'm not listening today :high5:
or any other day
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I have the opposite problem, damn roommate keep turning the heat up to 80

I set my house for 68 and people make it seem like I should be breeding penguins. I don't want to pay the gas bill for heating my house to 70-80.

We keep the house at about 65 and I am quite comfortable. I also have throw blanket everywhere if I feel cold.
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't get anything I wanted this year, except that it did snow. I was surprised. Everything else I wanted is just too expensive for people to buy. I'm okay with that.

My sister bought me a towel set that doesn't match my color scheme. I need to find out where she got them and go exchange them without her knowing. I didn't even really need a towel set either, but I guess I could toss out older towels. I don't have any use for a bathroom mat either, I just bought the one in the bathroom. Confusedad: I have a wishlist on Amazon with over 50 items ranging from a couple bucks on up. Maybe she should have looked at it....
Derick Wrote:so who has exciting plans for the new year? I have another 4 days off

Oh, I don't know... Maybe give birth.
Derick Wrote:for those of you freind with Kristen, her account is being deactivated

Aww, that's so sad. She will be missed.
LeNeve Wrote:are these bitches live today? they are showing the number on the display to call in.

Yup
LeNeve Wrote:Covinos kid is all spoiled now.

Yup
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning all, this is the weather here. Please don't bitch about the cold. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

A bunch of snow is currently heading my way. Chip should already be seeing it, if he isn't passed out.

Yup
We used up my entire stash of wrapping paper this year... finally. So, I think I am going to go hit a sale and restock for next year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8