Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/07/2012 - It's over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Derick Wrote:funny. for people bitching about all the political/election talk. Thats what we've been doing for 3 pages now
I'm sorry, I started it off. I JDubbed it.
Derick Wrote:funny. for people bitching about all the political/election talk. Thats what we've been doing for 3 pages now

Pick a new topic.
Joe Wrote:

Pick a new topic.
Eagles?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pick a new topic.
Eagles?

:flame: Fire the entire fucking organization.

Next topic.
I actually have something in mind. Say you have a friend that knows a bunch of single girls. You join him for a drink, and meet a couple of them. These girls are hot, great bodies, fun. How do you choose? Keep in mind they all know each other, and see each other on a regular basis
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pick a new topic.
Eagles?

Next topic.
NHL Strike
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pick a new topic.
Eagles?

Next topic.
that was fast
Derick Wrote:I actually have something in mind. Say you have a friend that knows a bunch of single girls. You join him for a drink, and meet a couple of them. These girls are hot, great bodies, fun. How do you choose? Keep in mind they all know each other, and see each other on a regular basis
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I actually have something in mind. Say you have a friend that knows a bunch of single girls. You join him for a drink, and meet a couple of them. These girls are hot, great bodies, fun. How do you choose? Keep in mind they all know each other, and see each other on a regular basis

yes idealy this seems like a great idea, but they know each other, and that will get out sooner not later

Personality.
choose whichever one thats down to fuck quicker. seems like a silly problem actually.
Joe Wrote:

Personality.
Which would be the logical choice, but you really only talked to them for about 30 minutes, together, tough to judge. Picking one will surely loose a chance with the other

Find the one with the most common interests. Great tits are nice except for when they are bored while you are doing something you really enjoy.
Joe Wrote:

Pick a new topic.

motorcycle sprockets
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Pick a new topic.
Eagles?

Next topic.
NHL Strike

It's a lockout.
Totally different.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13