Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/07/2012 - It's over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've got back problems, you don't hear me crying about it
Try squeezing a hamburger.
sure
Wtf
that computer totally shot a load. pc load letter load. shit was weird. stroking my memory banks, ah ah ah dropping fucking loads!
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf
that computer totally shot a load. pc load letter load. shit was weird. stroking my memory banks, ah ah ah dropping fucking loads!
:roflmao:
holy shit, theres alot of pot heads on the internets
let me know when cocaine is legalized, thats where the fun is.
Nussie Of the Week is up. Late, but it's up
Brampton Wrote:it seems everyone is in a great mood this morning

Except on Facebook. Damn, what a bunch of cry babies!
Joe Wrote:Now I have to sit in a room full of people talking about how the world is going to end because of this election.

I have a few at work who are pouting.
JDubb Wrote:Thank God the elections is over!!! I was only interested in three things to come out of this election; I got my wish on 2 of the 3. I am hoping for a recount on the Michelle Bachman race in Minnesota. I want to see the bat shit, crazy eyed, hate spewing phycho bitch (I tamed it down form how I really feel about her) out of public office. I don't understand how that c*nt keeps getting re-elected.

I was happy to see the amendment to define marriage as between one man and one woman. An amendment to the state constitution... are you f-ing kidding me??? Tea-bagging ass hats.

Ha ha! I was making fun of her just last night. She looks mentally unstable.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I didn't bowl very good last night, I only had a 530 series.

But I did try this Crown Royal Maple stuff.
Wtf Why did I try that?
Why did they do that?
Normal whiskey is good enough.
I've seen that, is it heave on maple flavoring?

Yeah.
Way to much maple for me.
I might put it on pancakes though.
I'll pass, I don't like maple flavor.

:whomo: It's only good in syrup and on pancakes or waffles.
Derick Wrote:I actually have something in mind. Say you have a friend that knows a bunch of single girls. You join him for a drink, and meet a couple of them. These girls are hot, great bodies, fun. How do you choose? Keep in mind they all know each other, and see each other on a regular basis

Did you at least talk to them and get to know them? One is bound to be less annoying than the other.
Derick Wrote:I'll be seeing them again this weekend, and I should make a move on one, just not sure which one. I've been told they are really single, so chances are good.

See who wants to ride your motorcycle.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Happy hump day.... Need to buy a new laptop today. No idea where to start! Been using an apple for so long I don't know what's what in the windows world....HELP!!!!!

I love my HP laptop. No complaints at all.
Chip Wrote:How the hell is Spot trying to call this bet official before the count is official?

It sounded like he was just trying to welch on the bet like Rich done to him a number of times.
this lack of stuff to work on is driving me crazy. so bored. I figured out how to set my clock in my car already, now I'm thinking about if cranberry vodka would be good in ice tea or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13