Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/07/2012 - It's over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
we don't have remotes for the doors here in the new shop. fucking blows.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:You can't smoke pot at work for the same reasons you can't drink at work. Jeebus, people are fucking morons.
yup. its still federaly illegal. what a bunch of dopes (get it)

but dude, you can make rope from hemp and stuff, and its natural. no one has ever overdosed on weed man, and people don't get high and start beating their wives like drunks do man..... :killme:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:weed law passed in Colorado.
High schoolers nationwide are celebrating.
:roll:

yep, my 17 year old brother is stoked.
Brampton Wrote:so apparently I'm the asshole at work.

Its cold out, and guys keep using the shop doors to walk through instead of the regular doors. So I don't open the doors for them, because it keeps the heater running all day. (which is directly above my bay)

Plus if the door is left open, I get shit on because I have a remote for the doors. Wtf How am I the bad guy?

As if you hold off your assholeness before and after work....
we are having a grand opening, anniversary, party thing at the dealer this friday. Theres going to be prizes. and brisket, hot dogs, and hamburgers too. you are all invited.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so apparently I'm the asshole at work.

Its cold out, and guys keep using the shop doors to walk through instead of the regular doors. So I don't open the doors for them, because it keeps the heater running all day. (which is directly above my bay)

Plus if the door is left open, I get shit on because I have a remote for the doors. Wtf How am I the bad guy?

As if you hold off your assholeness before and after work....
its a duty of mine to be an asshole 24 hours a day. I feel like I'm on the BS Police
LeNeve Wrote:we are having a grand opening, anniversary, party thing at the dealer this friday. Theres going to be prizes. and brisket, hot dogs, and hamburgers too. you are all invited.
For chronic back pain?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we are having a grand opening, anniversary, party thing at the dealer this friday. Theres going to be prizes. and brisket, hot dogs, and hamburgers too. you are all invited.
For chronic back pain?
What?
I've got back problems, you don't hear me crying about it
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
For chronic back pain?
What?
Some caller was trying to say Covino's back was like a hamburger...it made no sense.
JDubb Wrote:
For chronic back pain?
yes
Brampton Wrote:I've got back problems, you don't hear me crying about it
Try squeezing a hamburger.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
For chronic back pain?
What?
Some caller was trying to say Covino's back was like a hamburger...it made no sense.
I missed that.
JDubbs freaking me out man.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
If you ever watched the Brave Little Toaster as a kid, that might be part of the reason you grew up to be a pervert.

[youtube]nq2g-z6fiNw[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13