Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 20, 2012 A Day Of Healing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:um......assault rifles? what about handguns and bolt action rifles.

Assault rifles? Really?

John Adams totally had an Uzi.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have my concealed carry permit and I will keep a pistol or two int he car from time to time, but after seeing shit like this, I think I might start carrying more often, especially anywhere where the public gathers.

If a law abiding citizen had been carrying in that theater, they might have saved lives.

I just saw news footage the other day of like a 70 year old man that pulled out his gun and fired at people that were trying to rob an internet cafe. He potentially saved lives.

Yup, but Obama is trying to take the right of law abiding citizens to carry weapons away.

Instead, the politicians need to make the weapon purchase and conceal carry applications harder, more expensive and more intensive. And it needs to be a national permit, not a state by state thing.

My CCW expires on the 30th, I need to get downtown and renew it today or Monday if I can find the time.

Hey Pete, have you been watching The Newsroom? I'm loving it, and I don't know how much I believe an HBO show.
But in the show last week he did a little report about that. How people keep saying Obama is taking guns away, and there's no proof of it. And that Bush did more to control guns then Obama did.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:It would have been better if Eddie would have removed it.

No, then I would have thought that this thing with his father was more serious and I would have felt bad. I also didn't want the West Baptist Church protesting at my house.

All I asked was if he took the Corvette to the hospital. :?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:um......assault rifles? what about handguns and bolt action rifles.

Assault rifles? Really?

John Adams totally had an Uzi.
thats a Jew gun.....he would have had no such thing
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh he sure does have a stance. He wants to take away the concealed carry permit, ban all assault rifles and basically disarm all Americans. I am sure Hondo can explain in more detail.

The problem is, what he wants is unconstitutional, so it will take a miracle to pass it.
and why does a public citizen need an assault rifle?

Zombie apocolypse.

Seriously though, sport and target shooting, collecting, home defense, etc...

If the people wouldn't have been armed in the 1770's, we would still be under British control.
um......assault rifles? what about handguns and bolt action rifles.

Assault rifles? Really?

You realize that they are not fully automatic right? They fire single shot just like any hunting or target rifle does. And use the same ammunition also.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh he sure does have a stance. He wants to take away the concealed carry permit, ban all assault rifles and basically disarm all Americans. I am sure Hondo can explain in more detail.

The problem is, what he wants is unconstitutional, so it will take a miracle to pass it.
and why does a public citizen need an assault rifle?

Zombie apocolypse.

If the people wouldn't have been armed in the 1770's, we would still be under British control.

Assault rifles? Really?

Also, no one uses bolt action any more, even for hunting, everything is semi auto now.
Just announced, Penn State will take down the Paterno statue this weekend. That is the first step, many more to go.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:and why does a public citizen need an assault rifle?

Zombie apocolypse.

Assault rifles? Really?

Also, no one uses bolt action any more, even for hunting, everything is semi auto now.
thats not hunting. thats just killing
Hulk has a pair of guns in his hands

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/427568_10151938774145322_1839849166_n.jpg">https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9166_n.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Brampton Wrote:and as for the british.....300 years ago, who are you fighting off now?

Whoever would come next. The right to bear arms is one of the principles the United States is founded on.

It is a proven fact that countries with strict gun control have higher gun violence from weapons acquired illegally than those that allow their law abiding citizens to arm themselves.
assault rifles are super fun to shoot. It's a legit hobby for alot of people.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have my concealed carry permit and I will keep a pistol or two int he car from time to time, but after seeing shit like this, I think I might start carrying more often, especially anywhere where the public gathers.

If a law abiding citizen had been carrying in that theater, they might have saved lives.

I just saw news footage the other day of like a 70 year old man that pulled out his gun and fired at people that were trying to rob an internet cafe. He potentially saved lives.

Yup, but Obama is trying to take the right of law abiding citizens to carry weapons away.

Instead, the politicians need to make the weapon purchase and conceal carry applications harder, more expensive and more intensive. And it needs to be a national permit, not a state by state thing.

My CCW expires on the 30th, I need to get downtown and renew it today or Monday if I can find the time.

Hey Pete, have you been watching The Newsroom? I'm loving it, and I don't know how much I believe an HBO show.
But in the show last week he did a little report about that. How people keep saying Obama is taking guns away, and there's no proof of it. And that Bush did more to control guns then Obama did.

Bush passed more legislation, Obama's wish is to do way more.

HBO is a very liberal network, so they will always be pro-Obama in all that they broadcast. I will have to check it out.
The more law abiding citizens carry guns, the safer I'll feel.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:and as for the british.....300 years ago, who are you fighting off now?

Whoever would come next. The right to bear arms is one of the principles the United States is founded on.

It is a proven fact that countries with strict gun control have higher gun violence from weapons acquired illegally than those that allow their law abiding citizens to arm themselves.
this stinks of paranoia.....sorry to say
The world feels like its just off its axis today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14