Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 20, 2012 A Day Of Healing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:agreed

You guys are not invited to my appocolypse.
LeNeve shouldn't be allowed to own guns :poke:

Picture yourself hiding behind a car that's getting overrun by zombies....

You: Alright, I'm going to run to the left and see if I can get in that building. You cover me ok?

LeNeve: Ok, I got your back.

(BANG)

You: You shot me!

LeNeve: Hehe... Oops.
that really is the scene playing out in my mind
Talked to my mom. My sister and her family were at the Kmart in Aurora and gave though to going to that theater last night. They didn't go though, it was too late for my nieces. I don't know what I would do if that psycho shot my nieces... I'd have to hunt him down and finish him.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not really, you ever hunt? (I don't say that to be mean, just wondering if you are familiar with it) If you miss with the first shot, your chances of hitting with anything after are slim to none.
yup thats called hunting.

the entire side of my dads family hunt.....and they use single shot bolt action (law) and they still bring home game.

That goes back to exactly what I said, if you don't hit with the first shot, you most likely are done anyway. It does not matter at all if the weapon is bolt action or semi auto.
technically, your statement says that if you ONLY have a bolt action, you only have one shot. Which alludes to the advantage of owning a semi automatic weapon

All I am really saying in regards to hunting is that the majority of hunting rifles now in the US are semi, most have a clip that holds 5 or less though. I am not saying which is better, which is a more fair sport or which it should be.
One of the best show that Artie has ever been on was the short lived Joe Buck show on HBO. Artie was one of four guests on that panel and HE KILLED IT, it was so over the top that the next two shows after it were so boring that the show was cancelled after the third episode.

[youtube]pj8y2Oi1lFk[/youtube]

[youtube]Ed1p8kuaDaw[/youtube]

[youtube]BvkiOWVijxk[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:I have my concealed carry permit and I will keep a pistol or two int he car from time to time, but after seeing shit like this, I think I might start carrying more often, especially anywhere where the public gathers.

If a law abiding citizen had been carrying in that theater, they might have saved lives.

I think that there was so much confusion that people didn't have time to react, let alone assess the situation, and make an attempt to stop the guy.
Joe Wrote:Apparently they are at this guy's apartment and it's pretty well booby-trapped and they are trying to figure out how to get in.

He told them he had bombs in there.
Enough political stuff. Fap to Brooklyn Decker:

[Image: brooklyn-decker1.jpg]
this guy doesn't look crazy to me
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so sick of hearing about Penn State and what should be done about it. The NCAA just needs to lower the boom and let everyone move on. Then the University needs to remove the Paterno statue, place their own internal sanctions and give tons of money to charities and the families.

Just get it over with.
agreed.

SMU got the death penalty for way less of an "offence". they need to shut down PSU, remove Paterno statue, and be done with the program.

:whomo: Hit where it apparently counts as being more important to them.. The football program.
I just realized that the show has been on for 1 1/2 hours and I never realized it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Enough political stuff. Fap to Brooklyn Decker:

[Image: brooklyn-decker1.jpg]
I don't even need hands for that
I know I wanted to stop political talk, but the punchline to this is hysterical.

[Image: 533424_256147544497976_804243208_n.jpg]
Brampton is going to blow himself?
Pete Nice Wrote:I know I wanted to stop political talk, but the punchline to this is hysterical.

[Image: 533424_256147544497976_804243208_n.jpg]
Sometimes they're too good to resist.
SO I will follow that up with more Brooklyn Decker:

[Image: 55555_11_brooklyn_decker_movie_09_122_219lo.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14