Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 20, 2012 A Day Of Healing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:I have my concealed carry permit and I will keep a pistol or two int he car from time to time, but after seeing shit like this, I think I might start carrying more often, especially anywhere where the public gathers.

If a law abiding citizen had been carrying in that theater, they might have saved lives.

I just saw news footage the other day of like a 70 year old man that pulled out his gun and fired at people that were trying to rob an internet cafe. He potentially saved lives.
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So if you are in a theatre, and get shot by some maniac, and you need tons of surgeries, or get parylyzed. Who's on the hook for the medical bills?
I guess it depends what country you live in

the theatre for not having metal detectors installed or have the ability to notice the bulge of an AK-47 and automatic pistol and a couple of bombs, both smoke/gas & explosive, on the torso of some crazy white dude.
The guy broke in through the theatres emergency exit.

And why does every building need a metal detector?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI Eddie's dad is having surgery to remove cancer from his mouth today, so the entire family went to support him. I doubt he will be on the forum today.

Yeah, I saw the "Pray for us" post on Facebook
Pete Nice Wrote:I freaking love Minka Kelly

[Image: JRLxL.gif]

not as much as Jeter did when he was banging her...
do u think the NRA has a press statement already on file for cases like this?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have my concealed carry permit and I will keep a pistol or two int he car from time to time, but after seeing shit like this, I think I might start carrying more often, especially anywhere where the public gathers.

If a law abiding citizen had been carrying in that theater, they might have saved lives.

I just saw news footage the other day of like a 70 year old man that pulled out his gun and fired at people that were trying to rob an internet cafe. He potentially saved lives.

Yup, but Obama is trying to take the right of law abiding citizens to carry weapons away.

Instead, the politicians need to make the weapon purchase and conceal carry applications harder, more expensive and more intensive. And it needs to be a national permit, not a state by state thing.

My CCW expires on the 30th, I need to get downtown and renew it today or Monday if I can find the time.
javsto Wrote:do u think the NRA has a press statement already on file for cases like this?

Of course.

I would be interested to see if he had a CCW and if he bought the weapons legally.

They need to take away the ability to buy weapons at places like gun shows.
Apparently they are at this guy's apartment and it's pretty well booby-trapped and they are trying to figure out how to get in.
I am so sick of hearing about Penn State and what should be done about it. The NCAA just needs to lower the boom and let everyone move on. Then the University needs to remove the Paterno statue, place their own internal sanctions and give tons of money to charities and the families.

Just get it over with.
Everyone's teenage crush and fap:

[Image: sbtb_22-605x905.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Yup, but Obama is trying to take the right of law abiding citizens to carry weapons away.

I don't think he has ever done any such thing. I've heard this discussed on several occasions and I don't think he has a stance on gun control.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:do u think the NRA has a press statement already on file for cases like this?

Of course.

I would be interested to see if he had a CCW and if he bought the weapons legally.

They need to take away the ability to buy weapons at places like gun shows.

like Chris Rock says, make bullets cost $5,000 each and there will a lot less innocent victims
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so sick of hearing about Penn State and what should be done about it. The NCAA just needs to lower the boom and let everyone move on. Then the University needs to remove the Paterno statue, place their own internal sanctions and give tons of money to charities and the families.

Just get it over with.
agreed.

SMU got the death penalty for way less of an "offence". they need to shut down PSU, remove Paterno statue, and be done with the program.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yup, but Obama is trying to take the right of law abiding citizens to carry weapons away.

I don't think he has ever done any such thing. I've heard this discussed on several occasions and I don't think he has a stance on gun control.
Isn't gun control regulated on a state to state basis?
You can't punish PSU as a whole. There's no reason the student should suffer. The employees should be cleaned out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14