Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - June 20, 2012 - Kill 'em all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LeNeve Wrote:It hasn't gotten over 80 yet here. non sweaty high five for me. :high5:

Still 91 here.

I was looking at some 10 day forecasts for the east coast. It is supposed to be 104 in Baltimore tomorrow.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't know if I'd want to be with a guy who's all about manicures and pedicures.... I wouldn't see him as being too manly, that's for sure.

They said not manicures, just pedicures.

I don't know, I kind of agree with Rich here. Why should only women get pampered.

I have never had a pedicure, but I hear they are really good for your foot health.

I've never had one either. I'd punch someone for touching my feet. I guess, for medical reasons like callouses I could understand it.
30% humidity too. we got it down to 75 in the shop, fans blowing a breeze that feels like a tropical paradise.
I agree with Covino, I would never choose a pool when the ocean is right there.

The exception. The Sandals in St. Lucia had a SWEET pool bar. So we would hang out there drinking between visits to the ocean.
Its always the ocean for me then the pool for later in the afternoon & drinking at the pool bar
Donginator Wrote:Its always the ocean for me then the pool for later in the afternoon & drinking at the pool bar

Exactly.

And Rich has a point, sometimes the waves and movement of the ocean gets to be enough an you want to chill in some still water for a bit before going back to the ocean.
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Covino, I would never choose a pool when the ocean is right there.

The exception. The Sandals in St. Lucia had a SWEET pool bar. So we would hang out there drinking between visits to the ocean.

I did not enjoy being in the ocean. I like the Lakes better.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Covino, I would never choose a pool when the ocean is right there.

I fucking hate the taste of the ocean.
I would chew gum, and that would take some of the taste away somehow.
But it didn't stop me from going in.
Chip was drinking ocean water
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

There is no concern that anything will eat me in the Great Lakes either.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

good place to recover from the chocolate fever too I suppose, you know, because of the swimming thing......
LeNeve is just bitter that there's no water in Kansas.
Chip Wrote:LeNeve is just bitter that there's no water in Kansas.
Confusedad:
It's true. probaly at least a 2 hour drive in any direction, and any of those I could probaly swim across.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I fucking hate the taste of the ocean.

good place to recover from the chocolate fever too I suppose, you know, because of the swimming thing......

:roll:
water is stoopid, people floating around in water is more stoopid
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17