Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Lucky to be alive Monday - 06/18/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Riding back to Ohio from the Shenandoah Valley yesterday a damn deer jumped off an embankment and ran into the right saddlebag of my Harley as I went by. A fraction of a second sooner and I would have hit it with the front wheel and had a major crash. Damn forest rats...
Confusedhock:
I might of pooped in my pets.
were you wearing a helmet?
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock:
You mean pants right?
yo, webb simpson, I know you won and shit, and I'm gonna let you finish talking, but I'm going to run across here real quick right quick

[Image: fan_unified.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
You mean pants right?

no. why in the world would I have pooped in my pants?
Brampton Wrote:
You mean pants right?

He might not...
Some good, fun, Detroit news...

Martian dumps tree trunks in the middle of the road, doesn't take no orders from women.

[youtube]Kvms4sP7CLk[/youtube]

[youtube]lr6xzypb14c[/youtube]
Detroit is FUCKED UP
That's would have scared the hell out of me. How did you not wreck?!
Just think, if you didn't have those grandpa bags on your bike you wouldn't have gotten hit at all. :wink:
I have a headache... I've had it since last night. I just want to go back to bed and sleep until it's gone. Confusedad:
My neighborhood is turning into Detroit. Yesterday I took the dog for a walk for the first time since the incident. I carried a hammer with me just in case someone else didn't have their dog locked up properly.
Joe Wrote:Detroit is FUCKED UP

Yes it is.
Joe Wrote:My neighborhood is turning into Detroit. Yesterday I took the dog for a walk for the first time since the incident. I carried a hammer with me just in case someone else didn't have their dog locked up properly.

Damn, Joe getting all thug in the ghetto. Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11