Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Lucky to be alive Monday - 06/18/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:juneteenth honors the ending of slavery you racist oafs. good day to you. I said good day!!

That explains these::
[Image: enhanced-buzz-30458-1339674298-16.jpg]

It's weird that every time someone sees shackles, they think of slavery.
I think of prisoners...
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:FYI
I get my whole black peppercorns from nash brothers trading company

No lie.. At that pickle place, we would find little black bugs in the jalapenos and, as long as there were less than 20% of them, we would pass them through and just call them peppercorns.
So, what brand should I be avoiding?

adidas
Why would anyone, other than maybe gang members want to wear shackles?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why would anyone, other than maybe gang members want to wear shackles?

I guess the fact that they are bright orange and purple mean that only black people will wear them.
Then I guess maybe the shackles on something only black people will wear is kind of...

[Image: thats-racist.gif]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why would anyone, other than maybe gang members want to wear shackles?

I guess the fact that they are bright orange and purple mean that only black people will wear them.
Then I guess maybe the shackles on something only black people will wear is kind of...

Adidas made them knowing that black people will buy the shit out of them.

[Image: shut-up-money.jpg]
white people that don't want they shoes stolen wear shackles
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's not how they get their shoes...

Confusedad:
Sorry.
Chip Wrote:That's not how they get their shoes...

Confusedad:
Sorry.
Ha
:?
Tom Cruise's Rock of Ages flick flopped... Even though it stars Tom Cruise and is a musical (sort of) I kinda want to see it.... Kinda... Mostly due to it featuring 80s hair band tunes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Tom Cruise's Rock of Ages flick flopped... Even though it stars Tom Cruise and is a musical (sort of) I kinda want to see it.... Kinda... Mostly due to it featuring 80s hair band tunes.
No surprise there. The trailer sucked.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Tom Cruise's Rock of Ages flick flopped... Even though it stars Tom Cruise and is a musical (sort of) I kinda want to see it.... Kinda... Mostly due to it featuring 80s hair band tunes.
No surprise there. The trailer sucked.

Isn't it a broadway show? Kind of gave me hope on that.

The Adam Sandler movie didn't do so well either.
Pete's posting all over FB, but is a no-show here today... Wtf
"Do you kiss your pimp with that mouth?"
"The reason you work for tips is no one will put the whole thing in"

[youtube]33zPlnhymCU[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's not how they get their shoes...

Confusedad:
Sorry.
Ror

Imported from Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11