Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Lucky to be alive Monday - 06/18/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Tom Cruise's Rock of Ages flick flopped... Even though it stars Tom Cruise and is a musical (sort of) I kinda want to see it.... Kinda... Mostly due to it featuring 80s hair band tunes.
No surprise there. The trailer sucked.
It's too Glee like, it was bound to fail.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, I had the family over for a cookout yesterday and let my 2 nieces know that there's a thing growing in my tummy. My 4 yr old niece asked how it a baby got in there and we told her that I ate too many watermelon seeds, both their eyes got huge... lol (They had just ate a bunch of watermelon) She also told her mom that she thinks she has a baby in her tummy now, too.

My older niece, about 7yrs now, decided to educate us on how babies happen. According to her, it's because I have "chocolate fever" and ate way too much chocolate. :roflmao: :roflmao: Then she informed me how I need to eat a fruit or vegetable every day, but no chicken. "Babies don't like chicken". I was seriously crying from laughing so hard.

I love my nieces.
Chip Wrote:"Do you kiss your pimp with that mouth?"
"The reason you work for tips is no one will put the whole thing in"

[youtube]33zPlnhymCU[/youtube]

That's fucking awesome
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, I had the family over for a cookout yesterday and let my 2 nieces know that there's a thing growing in my tummy. My 4 yr old niece asked how it a baby got in there and we told her that I ate too many watermelon seeds, both their eyes got huge... lol (They had just ate a bunch of watermelon) She also told her mom that she thinks she has a baby in her tummy now, too.

My older niece, about 7yrs now, decided to educate us on how babies happen. According to her, it's because I have "chocolate fever" and ate way too much chocolate. :roflmao: :roflmao: Then she informed me how I need to eat a fruit or vegetable every day, but no chicken. "Babies don't like chicken". I was seriously crying from laughing so hard.

I love my nieces.

Jim would be pissed if it came out chocolate colored... Of course I could say it's because he drinks too much chocolate milk.
NussieT Wrote:It's Monday!!!!

What did you do this weekend?

Friday night - COD Modern Warfare Clan Op

Saturday - mowed lawn, hospital tour for the birth, CODMWclan op again, went to a party for a friend from high school in Slippery Rock.

Sunday - Drove to Deep Creek, MD for work, stopped and got ice cream and looked at the lake for a while, got my first ever father's day discount a the ice cream shop when she asked if I was a father and I wold her I will be in a few weeks, 1/2 off bitches!!!. Then another CODMW clan op and watched Goon, what an awesome movie.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy hell... I need caffeine and I need it now. I am nodding off in my chair, if this wasn't such a small office, I would sneak in the bathroom for a 5 minute nap just to get some energy.

You know your not supposed to be drinking anything with caffeine now right?
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why would anyone, other than maybe gang members want to wear shackles?

I guess the fact that they are bright orange and purple mean that only black people will wear them.
Then I guess maybe the shackles on something only black people will wear is kind of...

[Image: thats-racist.gif]

I wonder what that kid in that racist gif is doing these days. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Why would anyone, other than maybe gang members want to wear shackles?

I guess the fact that they are bright orange and purple mean that only black people will wear them.
Then I guess maybe the shackles on something only black people will wear is kind of...

[Image: thats-racist.gif]

I wonder what that kid in that racist gif is doing these days. :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 3c8237.jpeg]

or

[Image: 6d7563.jpeg]
Confusedhock:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Word is the furry convention got a little crazy this week. I guess Brian showed up...

[Image: 5fcc56.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's Monday!!!!

What did you do this weekend?

Friday night - COD Modern Warfare Clan Op

Saturday - mowed lawn, hospital tour for the birth, CODMWclan op again, went to a party for a friend from high school in Slippery Rock.

Sunday - Drove to Deep Creek, MD for work, stopped and got ice cream and looked at the lake for a while, got my first ever father's day discount a the ice cream shop when she asked if I was a father and I wold her I will be in a few weeks, 1/2 off bitches!!!. Then another CODMW clan op and watched Goon, what an awesome movie.

You should pay attention to that stuff. The local zoo in Saginaw gives dads free admission for father's day weekend.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy hell... I need caffeine and I need it now. I am nodding off in my chair, if this wasn't such a small office, I would sneak in the bathroom for a 5 minute nap just to get some energy.

You know your not supposed to be drinking anything with caffeine now right?

I know Confusedad: I took a mini nap instead. I miss caffeine.... And alcohol.....
Wtf
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

Pete brought the weird today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11