Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Lucky to be alive Monday - 06/18/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Right... That'll be a fabulous idea. :roll:

I haven't officially announced it on FB yet either. Though there has been minor hints to it.

I was 4 months pregnant before management was told that I was pregnant and it wasn't even me who told management. I was having a private phone call with my mother in law and the fat gay guy overhead and ratted me out because he swore if I sat in the shop with the exhaust my baby was going to be deformed.

LOl.... I almost forgot about the fat guy...
what the hell is juneteenth
Is the show live today? isn't the dude boner convention this week.
LeNeve Wrote:Is the show live today? isn't the dude boner convention this week.
:roflmao: :high5:
Dale Jr. finally won a race yesterday. My boss has number 8 painted up on the walls everywhere in here, which is Juniors old number I think. Anyway the radio probaly isn't going to get changed off NASCAR channel for awhile.
FYI
I get my whole black peppercorns from nash brothers trading company
Why is it that even on replays; C&R talk about shit while I'm trying to eat?!?!?!?!
I love this Bobaflex song ---- Home. Not sure why, but it's pretty catchy.
boba flex. what dat mean?
LeNeve Wrote:boba flex. what dat mean?

It's some rock band

[youtube]Q578G_ypbHE[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:FYI

No lie.. At that pickle place, we would find little black bugs in the jalapenos and, as long as there were less than 20% of them, we would pass them through and just call them peppercorns.
LeNeve Wrote:what the hell is juneteenth

No clue
I thought it said boobflex. That's rather disappointing.
LeNeve Wrote:Is the show live today? isn't the dude boner convention this week.

Replay today, apparently and yeah, it is the DBC.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:FYI

No lie.. At that pickle place, we would find little black bugs in the jalapenos and, as long as there were less than 20% of them, we would pass them through and just call them peppercorns.
Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11