Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/21/2012 - Like a Good Neighbor......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Happy Monday!

Just a heads up.... When you are on crutches and it's raining outside be aware when entering into a building wtih polished tile floors that shit can kill a man!

Not only did a take a header into a wall in the hall way at work, but I did it while a young hottie was holding the door for me. :?
Joe Wrote:Happy Monday!

Just a heads up.... When you are on crutches and it's raining outside be aware when entering into a building wtih polished tile floors that shit can kill a man!

Not only did a take a header into a wall in the hall way at work, but I did it while a young hottie was holding the door for me. :?
smooth. Why are you on crutches? Whats the story here
nevermind, apparently joe got his ass kicked by a dog
Good morning bro-mo's!
I changed my oil/did a tune up this weekend.
I use Valvoline MaxLife and every few changes I put that Engine Restore stuff in.
I don't know if I'm wasting my money, but I'm treating my car just like I did my old truck.
I change my oil every 7 to 10k miles.
With my truck, my gas mileage never went down, even after 230,00 miles.
And I only got rid of it because I totalled it.
I figured I wasn't doing anything wrong, so I'm still doing it.
I tore half of my bike apart and cleaned and lubed everything I could find to make my noise go away. I think I was successful. Only after pulling the front wheel, dust seals, greasing the axel, bearing, cleaning dust seals, and spacers. Same with the rear wheel, except pulled the swing arm, cleaned lubed. Cleaned and lubed chain. No more noise at the moment. Went for a 40 mile ride, and nothing. Need a few more days of riding to determine if its actually gone or just a fluke
So I was going to head over to the girl's house for the night and I figured I'd take the dog for a walk before I left... We walked for a few blocks and was on on the final street when a heard a scream and saw a St. Bernard running across a lawn towards us. This happens all the time in my neighborhood, but everyone has those electric fences so I figured the dog would stop. When the dog came running into the street I stopped. At first both dogs just kind of circled around sniffing. I waited for the other owner's daughter to come down before I moved. Once she put her hands on her dog's collar it went crazy and grabbed my dog by the throat. The leash got wrapped up around my dog and she went to the ground. Once it had my dog down I started kicking the shit out of the other dog. I kicked that fucking dog so hard it lifted off the ground each time. It wouldn't let go no matter what. All of a sudden I felt a pop in my calf and I went to he ground.
Then my dog got out of the hold and latched on to the other dog. That's when the other owner grabbed her dog.

I guess she tried prying my dogs mouth off of her dog, because she claims she was bitten by my dog. When she had her dog secured I jumped on top of my dog and held her down. There was blood everywhere. My dog's face, neck and chest were covered on blood. I was also covered in my dog's blood. When I went to get up I couldn't put any weight on my leg so I had to hop almost 2 blocks to my neighbor's house. He drove us to the emergency vet and then I had Stacy come up and take me to the hospital.

I got out of the hospital at 3AM and my dog got out at 8AM.
Joe Wrote:So I was going to head over to the girl's house for the night and I figured I'd take the dog for a walk before I left... We walked for a few blocks and was on on the final street when a heard a scream and saw a St. Bernard running across a lawn towards us. This happens all the time in my neighborhood, but everyone has those electric fences so I figured the dog would stop. When the dog came running into the street I stopped. At first both dogs just kind of circled around sniffing. I waited for the other owner's daughter to come down before I moved. Once she put her hands on her dog's collar it went crazy and grabbed my dog by the throat. The leash got wrapped up around my dog and she went to the ground. Once it had my dog down I started kicking the shit out of the other dog. I kicked that fucking dog so hard it lifted off the ground each time. It wouldn't let go no matter what. All of a sudden I felt a pop in my calf and I went to he ground.
Then my dog got out of the hold and latched on to the other dog. That's when the other owner grabbed her dog.

I guess she tried prying my dogs mouth off of her dog, because she claims she was bitten by my dog. When she had her dog secured I jumped on top of my dog and held her down. There was blood everywhere. My dog's face, neck and chest were covered on blood. I was also covered in my dog's blood. When I went to get up I couldn't put any weight on my leg so I had to hop almost 2 blocks to my neighbor's house. He drove us to the emergency vet and then I had Stacy come up and take me to the hospital.

Damn.
Maybe that's why you're supposed to keep your dog on a leash and under control.
I live in a private community where everyone waves to each other when they are out driving and walking around. I used to think everyone was so nice until I had to drag myself covered in blood for a few blocks. Probably a good 15 cars passed us, stared at us, but never stopped.

Next time one of those fuckers waves at me I'm running them off the road.
leash laws FTW
Joe Wrote:Happy Monday!

How's the puppy?
Morning everyone, hope you're enjoying the holiday

Imported from Canada
Joe Wrote:So I was going to head over to the girl's house for the night and I figured I'd take the dog for a walk before I left... We walked for a few blocks and was on on the final street when a heard a scream and saw a St. Bernard running across a lawn towards us. This happens all the time in my neighborhood, but everyone has those electric fences so I figured the dog would stop. When the dog came running into the street I stopped. At first both dogs just kind of circled around sniffing. I waited for the other owner's daughter to come down before I moved. Once she put her hands on her dog's collar it went crazy and grabbed my dog by the throat. The leash got wrapped up around my dog and she went to the ground. Once it had my dog down I started kicking the shit out of the other dog. I kicked that fucking dog so hard it lifted off the ground each time. It wouldn't let go no matter what. All of a sudden I felt a pop in my calf and I went to he ground.

That just sucks so much. She can't go after you, her dog was the loose one and yours was leashed. Funny how pitties get the bad wrap, huh?
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone, hope you're enjoying the holiday

Imported from Canada

Canada...
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone, hope you're enjoying the holiday

Imported from Canada

Canada...
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

Imported from Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9