Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/21/2012 - Like a Good Neighbor......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of dogs. A friend of my wife's had a camping birthday party right on lake Erie this weekend. We went, but had to stay in a hotel b/c my wife is too pregnant to be sleeping outside.

Anyway, two of the couples that went has Siberian Huskies. I love Huskies. Pretty much the only dog I would get other than an Alaskan Malamute. One of them even had the blue eyes. They were really cool to hang out with all weekend.

I kind of want to go get a Huskie puppy now.

I saw that. good loong dogs.

Pete is also husky
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Calvin Johnson taking BP...

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeQxfQaZPQ4[/youtube_url]
Saw that. Pretty cool

Imported from Canada

That is pretty cool, he has a little hitch in his swing at the start, but pretty good swing outside of that.

Crosby took BP at PNC Park and hit one out. But for some reason I am thinking you guys don't think that is cool at all, despite the fact it is really the same thing......
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Saw that. Pretty cool

Imported from Canada

That is pretty cool, he has a little hitch in his swing at the start, but pretty good swing outside of that.

Crosby took BP at PNC Park and hit one out. But for some reason I am thinking you guys don't think that is cool at all, despite the fact it is really the same thing......
Youre right.....it isnt as cool.....:grin:

Imported from Canada
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of dogs. A friend of my wife's had a camping birthday party right on lake Erie this weekend. We went, but had to stay in a hotel b/c my wife is too pregnant to be sleeping outside.

Anyway, two of the couples that went has Siberian Huskies. I love Huskies. Pretty much the only dog I would get other than an Alaskan Malamute. One of them even had the blue eyes. They were really cool to hang out with all weekend.

I kind of want to go get a Huskie puppy now.

I saw that. good loong dogs.

Pete is also husky

Yes, I am not in good shape at all right now. I need to get back into the swing of diet and working out. Just so damn busy with work and getting ready for the baby.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I saw that. good loong dogs.

Pete is also husky

Yes, I am not in good shape at all right now. I need to get back into the swing of diet and working out. Just so damn busy with work and getting ready for the baby.

How's things coming along with the lil bit?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Saw that. Pretty cool

Imported from Canada

Youre right.....it isnt as cool.....:grin:

Imported from Canada

Only because the bat was in his ass moments before...

Haha, but seriously, I didn't care about Calvin, I just figured I'd share it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete is also husky

Lot's of work. I also am finding out that we waited to long for daycare. everything is booked up until next spring, that is bullshit. Why did no one tell me day cares book up so far ahead?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete is also husky

Lot's of work. I also am finding out that we waited to long for daycare. everything is booked up until next spring, that is bullshit. Why did no one tell me day cares book up so far ahead?

Daycare is insane. In demand and expensive. I already plan on lining up my parents and his mom.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes, I am not in good shape at all right now. I need to get back into the swing of diet and working out. Just so damn busy with work and getting ready for the baby.

Daycare is insane. In demand and expensive. I already plan on lining up my parents and his mom.

Yup, cheapest is $850 a month so far. Unfortunately we do not have parents in the area.

I wish I would have known how far out you have to schedule them, I would have done this day care crap 6 months ago.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Daycare is insane. In demand and expensive. I already plan on lining up my parents and his mom.

Yup, cheapest is $850 a month so far. Unfortunately we do not have parents in the area.

I wish I would have known how far out you have to schedule them, I would have done this day care crap 6 months ago.

Ouch, I believe it runs about $600 and up here.
Patricia Krentcil, the New Jersey woman dubbed the "Tanning Mom" after she was arrested for allegedly taking her young daughter tanning, wants people to know she's not the leather-faced lunatic the media has made her out to be. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: tanned1.jpg]

Krentcil added: "I'm sorry, I'm tan. I like to be tan. It just feels good. I really think these moms [criticizing me] need to step off."
Wow, slow day huh?
Joe Wrote:Wow, slow day huh?

Yup
I'm just distracted lately, lot's of shit going on.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete is also husky

Your wife doesnt get maternity leave?

Imported from Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9