Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - May 18, 2012 - Insert creative topic here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
There is a guy who goes to every Steelers game, I think he has season tickets, who dresses in Jesus robes and looks just like him. He is always first in line to get in. I holla at him every game and he gives me a wave. He should start a cult.
Joe Wrote:Creepy vibe up in here
That's from all the butt sex.
Brampton Wrote:I know when I'm bored at work when I start doing courses online :killme:

I just want to go home. I am tired today.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Creepy vibe up in here
That's from all the butt sex.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:atm:
This is a pretty cool site for good deals.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yugster.com/todays-deals/daily-offer">http://www.yugster.com/todays-deals/daily-offer</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:There is a guy who goes to every Steelers game, I think he has season tickets, who dresses in Jesus robes and looks just like him. He is always first in line to get in. I holla at him every game and he gives me a wave. He should start a cult.
seems like he's already part of a cult
sodomy, its all funny and hilarious, until someone gets their anus poked out
yugster.

I was going to bang that high school chick, but she was a total yugster.

and the creepy vibe continues. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:sodomy, its all funny and hilarious, until someone gets their anus poked out
Lol

Imported from Canada
Brampton can be Rich's tour guide.
Brian Wrote:Brampton can be Rich's tour guide.
what'd I miss?
Brampton Wrote:
what'd I miss?
Rich will be in Toronto this weekend. You can take him to all the Indian rub and tugs.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
what'd I miss?
Rich will be in Toronto this weekend. You can take him to all the Indian rub and tugs.
I guess he's going to the Jays/Mets game

I'm going on saturday or sunday
I think you have a better chance of surviving the US falls than the Canadian falls in a barrel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13