Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - May 18, 2012 - Insert creative topic here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
donginator is a lurky lurkington
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]QTqD7I3Dksw[/youtube]
Wow. Good thing theres other people who have also gone full retard

Imported from Canada
theres a full retard club
[youtube]xyG_3Qlnuek[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:theres a full retard club
I did not know that was possible
I'm sure they took the main motor mount bolts out first, then yanked it out.
it is unpleasantly hot in the shop. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:theres a full retard club
Im gonna do this ........lol

Imported from Canada
up your butt with a coconut this day is done. put a fork in her butt its done. something like that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's going this weekend besides the Preakness Stakes?

I was suppose to make a delivery of top soil to a customer in Winnipeg but it's currently storming and it's not suppose to stop. We were also going to leave on Sunday for Nebraska but are now leaving Saturday afternoon...
Pete Nice Wrote:There is a guy who goes to every Steelers game, I think he has season tickets, who dresses in Jesus robes and looks just like him. He is always first in line to get in. I holla at him every game and he gives me a wave. He should start a cult.

That's sounds like Dancing Gabe!!! He's a 45 year old man who has a mental disability of some kind and he goes to every Winnipeg sporting event, he has danced at football, hockey & baseball games for the last 21 years.
[youtube]dE4m6FbzuzU[/youtube]
michaelangelo Wrote:long weekend here too, I'm going to see my niece that was born yesterday, some gardening and there's a parade for the stompede on monday. I'm sure I have other things to do but that's all I can think of right now.

My cousin who lives in Calgary got a 4 tickets to Garth Brooks when he plays the Calgary Stampede. She offered me one if I want it. Debating whether or not I should go...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13