Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - May 18, 2012 - Insert creative topic here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Derick Wrote:i got me a car, its as big as a whale

is it about to set sail?

Fred Schneider likes seamen
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sup and shit

I apparently have no patience

have you been walking the streets at night, just trying to get it right?

No but if I time my patience level just right I may be able to get my rage on against my hypocritical, judging bitch of a mother in law
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

No but if I time my patience level just right I may be able to get my rage on against my hypocritical, judging bitch of a mother in law
you definatly want to do this, dont get over excited and come to early, no one likes pre-mature rage
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

[youtube]pEzuC5UoM8g[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:

is it about to set sail?

correction.....semen
Derick Wrote:you definatly want to do this, dont get over excited and come to early, no one likes pre-mature rage

My issue with her started about a month or two ago. Ever since the "good" son announced that he and his girlfriend are pregnant again... she's been standing me up for shit we usually did together, telling me that I am acting like I am 15 and if we are together all she does it bitch or tell me about the guys she works with...
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

is it about to set sail?

correction.....semen

on his poop deck
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

is it about to set sail?

correction.....semen
I'm sure he likes both equally.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

is it about to set sail?

correction.....semen

on his poop deck
:?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

is it about to set sail?

correction.....semen

on his poop deck
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

well played
lizzie borden is all the rage
LeNeve Wrote:There is a part 2 to that tale of heart break also.

Later that evening, after the sun had gone down. I noticed a police SUV parked in my yard, tucked away between my shed, and little house, hidden nicely from the general public. I thought maybe the guy from earlier was stalking this girl, and the police were trying to catch him.

I grabbed a beer, and posted up on my porch, waiting for whatever action was going to go down. I didn't see anything at all for awhile, then I saw a silhouette, of what appeared to be a girl bent over and getting railed from behind, through the front window. Then not too long after a police officer in uniform leaves this girls house, gets in his police SUV, and gets back to work.

This triangle of love should be pretty interesting to watch over the next couple of weeks. I also don't have any problem with a police officer parking his vehicle in my yard while he buttfucks my hot neighbor. Can't wait for tonights episode. Friday should be super special.

So the plot thickens....
Derick Wrote:thats bears name is probably corey

How did you know???
who is this chick? Is she hot? They have her on a lot and she seems pretty cool.
Derick Wrote:karma karma karma karma karma kameloeon
They brought enough gayness for the entire decade. They made most of the British bands (Spandau Ballet, ABC, Depeche Mode, etc.) look manly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13