Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - May 18, 2012 - Insert creative topic here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:$130 a person?
Confusedhock:

NYC.

Probably a steak diner and 6 drinks

If I'm going out with my friends, its for stuff like buffalo wings, burgers or pizza.
If a friend asks to hang out somewhere that nice and have a few drinks, I'm making fun of him for being retarded.

They probably went to a higher end streakhouse in Manhattan. I went to diner once at Del Frisco's with Rich, Covino and Spot and we didn't pay for any drinks and it was still $80 a person I think. Worth every penny, but I only do that once or twice a year anymore.
they did mention that they paid for the one guy, so that has to factor in the $130
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This Trayvon crap needs to end. I am sooo over it.
It won't until he is found guilty. Doesn't matter if he is or not, the public opinion already convicted him.

Not this guy, I have no proof that either one of them was in the right or wrong, therefore I can not pass judgement on either of them.

Here's the thing... If you have a gun on you and some guy is beating the shit out of you what choice do you have other than to shoot him? if I have a gun I'm going to worry that if this guy gets the better of me that he's going to get my gun and shoot me.

The problem I see is that he was chasing this guy when the police told him not to. If some random guy who's not a cop is chasing me and catches me of course I'm going to try to take him down.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This Trayvon crap needs to end. I am sooo over it.
It won't until he is found guilty. Doesn't matter if he is or not, the public opinion already convicted him.

Not this guy, I have no proof that either one of them was in the right or wrong, therefore I can not pass judgement on either of them.

Here's the thing... If you have a gun on you and some guy is beating the shit out of you what choice do you have other than to shoot him? if I have a gun I'm going to worry that if this guy gets the better of me that he's going to get my gun and shoot me.

The problem I see is that he was chasing this guy when the police told him not to. If some random guy who's not a cop is chasing me and catches me of course I'm going to try to take him down.

Exactly, two sides that both could be correct, we just don't know b/c we were not there.

Everyone seems to be automatically taking Treyvon Martin's side but what if Zimmerman was completely in the right? I am not saying he was, but what if he was? The point is, we don't know, so I am not passing judgement either way. To do so is ignorance.

Whatever the courts decide, criminal, NOT civil, is what I will believe.
Pete Nice Wrote:Whatever the courts decide, criminal, NOT civil, is what I will believe.

Maybe....
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whatever the courts decide, criminal, NOT civil, is what I will believe.

Maybe....

gaybe
get ready, you might want to sit down

I'm about to drop some knowledge on you

some gay bee knowledge.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire -- The growing acceptance of same-sex marriage may be behind the disappearance of honey bees and the collapse of their hives, scientists have claimed.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:Is_gay_marriage_killing_bees%3F">http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNe ... ng_bees%3F</a><!-- m -->
[youtube]XxnzqvZmUak[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:MANCHESTER, New Hampshire -- The growing acceptance of same-sex marriage may be behind the disappearance of honey bees and the collapse of their hives, scientists have claimed.

:roflmao: Bees are such a pain in the ass
going to go suck on that stamin like theres no tomorrow.
yeah thats right. open your minds.
[youtube]fJZ5HH69m-s[/youtube]
[youtube]QTqD7I3Dksw[/youtube]
shit just got real yo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13