Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - May 18, 2012 - Insert creative topic here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Morning. I've been getting up all week at 6am and working till 10pm. I should really get out of bed but for now I am going to say fuck it and just lay here.

Most of us are already working
Right, "working".
yeah that
Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

I like how Joe started things off today. :high5:
[youtube]9whehyybLqU[/youtube]
So I was outside observing the world yesterday, and I saw something funny. Or sad, depends on your outlook.

I have this hot chick that lives right across the street from me. I do not have pictures. Anyway, its obvious she is home. Her car is there, and her front door is open. This guy pulls up and gets out of his car all cool and confident, has some flowers and stuff. Walks up to her door and knocks. no one comes to the door. He knocks again, nothing again. He sits in a chair by her door, looking confused, the glow in his face slowly turning into this miserable shade of rejection gray.

5 minutes or so he sits, tries the door again, still nothing. Gets on the phone and starts calling someone, I assume he's trying to call ms. hotty. No ones answering. He knocks again. Nothing. I am thinking he's just moments away from falling to his knees and screaming this girls name into the evenning sky. He never did. He slumped into his car, obviously in shambles, and drove away.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

I like how Joe started things off today. :high5:

:high5: me too.

I also like me some 99 luft baloons too
[youtube]ImKY6TZEyrI[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:So I was outside observing the world yesterday, and I saw something funny. Or sad, depends on your outlook.

I have this hot chick that lives right across the street from me. I do not have pictures. Anyway, its obvious she is home. Her car is there, and her front door is open. This guy pulls up and gets out of his car all cool and confident, has some flowers and stuff. Walks up to her door and knocks. no one comes to the door. He knocks again, nothing again. He sits in a chair by her door, looking confused, the glow in his face slowly turning into this miserable shade of rejection gray.

5 minutes or so he sits, tries the door again, still nothing. Gets on the phone and starts calling someone, I assume he's trying to call ms. hotty. No ones answering. He knocks again. Nothing. I am thinking he's just moments away from falling to his knees and screaming this girls name into the evenning sky. He never did. He slumped into his car, obviously in shambles, and drove away.
i wasnt in kansas yesterday
80's on 8 is the jam today
SO I was thinking this morning, I have not made a Joe July 4th party yet b/c of work and my wife's due date being two days after this year.

But I think I am all in for July 4th 2013 at Joe's.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So I was outside observing the world yesterday, and I saw something funny. Or sad, depends on your outlook.

If that were your story Corey would have answered the door and took the flowers.

I am totally staying tuned to see how this story plays out.
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I was thinking this morning, I have not made a Joe July 4th party yet b/c of work and my wife's due date being two days after this year.

But I think I am all in for July 4th 2013 at Joe's.

Dammit, I have the cabin booked. It was the only weekend I could get.
There is a part 2 to that tale of heart break also.

Later that evening, after the sun had gone down. I noticed a police SUV parked in my yard, tucked away between my shed, and little house, hidden nicely from the general public. I thought maybe the guy from earlier was stalking this girl, and the police were trying to catch him.

I grabbed a beer, and posted up on my porch, waiting for whatever action was going to go down. I didn't see anything at all for awhile, then I saw a silhouette, of what appeared to be a girl bent over and getting railed from behind, through the front window. Then not too long after a police officer in uniform leaves this girls house, gets in his police SUV, and gets back to work.

This triangle of love should be pretty interesting to watch over the next couple of weeks. I also don't have any problem with a police officer parking his vehicle in my yard while he buttfucks my hot neighbor. Can't wait for tonights episode. Friday should be super special.
:worthlesswopics:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

If that were your story Corey would have answered the door and took the flowers.
Yup, Mostly likely
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13