Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 15, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[Image: tumblr_lo86frQd5v1qmn7mjo1_500.gif]

Ok, I'll stop now.
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim just phoned me and told me he needs the circumference on a some sort of pulley.... I don't remember feeling so stupid... I haven't done this kind of math in a really long ass time.

that's math? isn't it just more of a measurement?

Diameter * pi = circumference
Joe Wrote:I guess it's a good thing that the job interview I went to yesterday went well.

How many hours would the commute for this one be?
Joe Wrote:I guess it's a good thing that the job interview I went to yesterday went well.
:high5: shorter than a 3 hour commute?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

32 minutes
Joe Wrote:

32 minutes
thats not far enough, keep looking
JDubb Wrote:
:high5: shorter than a 3 hour commute?

They took me out of that client. I'm back to 35 minutes each way.
Chip Wrote:[Image: tumblr_lo86frQd5v1qmn7mjo1_500.gif]

Ok, I'll stop now.
you cant hear it, but I am.....they arent happy in the shop right now
the MAF sensor on that mustang had a glob of dirt build up on the wires. cleaned it, now the car runs fast. well as fast as a 5.0l stock mustang will run.

Customer should be happy. I guess he's had it at a bunch of shops, and no one ever thought to check the MAF. They put fuel pumps on, distributors, all kinds of shit. I kick ass.
LeNeve Wrote:the MAF sensor on that mustang had a glob of dirt build up on the wires. cleaned it, now the car runs fast. well as fast as a 5.0l stock mustang will run.

Customer should be happy. I guess he's had it at a bunch of shops, and no one ever thought to check the MAF. They put fuel pumps on, distributors, all kinds of shit. I kick ass.
:high5:
but in reality, how did the dirt clump get on the wires, that doesnt happen that often
I need a 64 belt please
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

32 minutes
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

32 minutes

I'd be ok with a longer commute if I had a bike and there was no traffic.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

32 minutes

Less than 3 hours? Bonus!!
Joe Wrote:I'd be ok with a longer commute if I had a bike and there was no traffic.
doesnt matter if there is traffic, you have a bike, go around them, or between them, or over them (if you can figure that out, let me know)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21