Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 15, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the MAF sensor on that mustang had a glob of dirt build up on the wires. cleaned it, now the car runs fast. well as fast as a 5.0l stock mustang will run.

Customer should be happy. I guess he's had it at a bunch of shops, and no one ever thought to check the MAF. They put fuel pumps on, distributors, all kinds of shit. I kick ass.
:high5:
but in reality, how did the dirt clump get on the wires, that doesnt happen that often

I guess dirt wasn't a good description. more like dirty lint. maybe from a crappy air filter. The guy bought the car a year ago, and it didn't have power then either. He took it to all those places, then got deployed for a year. So it sat in storage all that time too.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the MAF sensor on that mustang had a glob of dirt build up on the wires. cleaned it, now the car runs fast. well as fast as a 5.0l stock mustang will run.

Customer should be happy. I guess he's had it at a bunch of shops, and no one ever thought to check the MAF. They put fuel pumps on, distributors, all kinds of shit. I kick ass.
but in reality, how did the dirt clump get on the wires, that doesnt happen that often
you'd be surprised.

we used to see mud, bugs and other stuff. it happens
Chips being all harsh to Canada.
yeah, I see dirty MAFs alot actually. K&N filters fuck them up if they have too much oil in them to.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd be ok with a longer commute if I had a bike and there was no traffic.
doesnt matter if there is traffic, you have a bike, go around them, or between them, or over them (if you can figure that out, let me know)

True, but I wouldn't do that on my daily commute. It angers the cagers

Cager? Is that like a person in a car?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I guess dirt wasn't a good description. more like dirty lint. maybe from a crappy air filter. The guy bought the car a year ago, and it didn't have power then either. He took it to all those places, then got deployed for a year. So it sat in storage all that time too.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are other issues from it sitting around. Like chewed up wires from rodents.
LeNeve Wrote:Cager? Is that like a person in a car?

yes, that is what bikers call people in cars, although joe doesnt have a bike, so he incorrectly used that term

I think it's the automotive equivalent of ninja.
I'm a cager. Lame.

The zombie apocalypse is gonna start with iPhones and altered viruses.......
http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-powered-vir...-tech.html
Derick Wrote:joe doesnt have a bike, so he incorrectly used that term

Suck it. If it didn't get stolen I would still have one.
Brian Wrote:

I think it's the automotive equivalent of ninja.

stupid cagers, always talking all loud, taking up all the roads.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe doesnt have a bike, so he incorrectly used that term

Suck it. If it didn't get stolen I would still have one.
Maybe you should pray for one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21