Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 15, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:ok, cause I saw something about them having the premiere yesterday

Jim and I were talking about it last week on the car ride home... We both thought they dragged the MIB thing out too long. The second one was shit... can't imagine what the 3rd will be like...
never watched the 2nd one. Really didn't like the first one all that much
Holy shit the online player is way behind.
hidden video caught some monks smoking and drinking, and gambling together in a hotel room. I don't have any issue with this at all. at least they werent banging kids.
LeNeve Wrote:hidden video caught some monks smoking and drinking, and gambling together in a hotel room. I don't have any issue with this at all. at least they werent banging kids.
although, that may have made the story a touch more interesting
Jesus Christ this guy Nor needs to go buy a sack.
ew cat woman. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:Jesus Christ this guy Nor needs to go buy a sack.

yeah, and then suck on it, cause he sounds like a fag
word
JDubb Wrote:
word

word to his mother.
these friends in need suck lately. total high school amatuer bullshit. Wheres the hard hitting FINs, like havint arthritus and shit like that. jeebus.
Be a man... tell your sister and mom to stop seeing the bitch and forget her... end of story...
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
word

word to his mother.
ugh, i said this to my co-worker a while ago, but her mom died about 9 years ago in a motorcycle accident. i felt like a douche.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hidden video caught some monks smoking and drinking, and gambling together in a hotel room. I don't have any issue with this at all. at least they werent banging kids.
although, that may have made the story a touch more interesting

yeah really. I was just thinking there hasn't been a good old fashioned child molesting scandal lately, like that penn state doozy.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
word

word to his mother.
ugh, i said this to my co-worker a while ago, but her mom died about 9 years ago in a motorcycle accident. i felt like a douche.
sorry, but. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
He sounds like he should be calling a suicide hotline, not C&R.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21