Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 15, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
NussieT Wrote:Jim just phoned me and told me he needs the circumference on a some sort of pulley.... I don't remember feeling so stupid... I haven't done this kind of math in a really long ass time.

Multiply the diameter by 3.14
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to make a 5.0l mustang go faster.

pull it with a faster car

We are on the ball with great ideas this morning.
pie
LeNeve Wrote:I need to make a 5.0l mustang go faster.
punch out the cat's, and make sure its got the H.O. intake
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim just phoned me and told me he needs the circumference on a some sort of pulley.... I don't remember feeling so stupid... I haven't done this kind of math in a really long ass time.

that's math? isn't it just more of a measurement?

Same shit different pile... I would have learnt it in math class... it's math.
[Image: 5ed87c3a-7cf2-47a6-92bd-7f91b83aa9d5.gif]
I fucking love punching cats. :high5:
NussieT Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

did you learn the word learnt in english class?
Joe Wrote:

Yes! I figured it out already but thanks anyway.
Canadians are funny.

[Image: tumblr_lo864uXOUT1qmn7mjo1_500.gif]
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, sure you did. :roll:
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

did you learn the word learnt in english class?

No... en francais!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkIc6FaXpfpW4zUurvN-p...2QlkE58wnM]
NussieT Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

learned
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, sure you did. :roll:

I did... I needed the circumference of two pulleys so that I figure out the distance between the two of them for a belt size... or something like that... the answer in the end was 64.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21