Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:I'll go ride around with this weird tranny now, and try to figure it out.

:doggystyle:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How grey is Covino getting he has to dye it??

Confusedad:
I'm actually getting pretty grey.
Same with me but I'm older too.

I'm about to turn 32.
It's been slowly getting worse for about 7 years.
I get comments about it now.

NO grays for me! :grin:
2009 fusion just got traded in. Decent shape, no dents or scratches. 60,000 miles. I asked how much they were selling it for, and how much I could get it for.

What do you think the price is?

The answer will be revealed after the break.
LeNeve Wrote:2009 fusion just got traded in. Decent shape, no dents or scratches. 60,000 miles. I asked how much they were selling it for, and how much I could get it for.

$12k
LeNeve Wrote:2009 fusion just got traded in. Decent shape, no dents or scratches. 60,000 miles. I asked how much they were selling it for, and how much I could get it for.

What was the original price?
Don't they start at a range of the low 20's to the mid 30's?

4 cyl or v6?

fwd or awd?

auto or manual?

se, sel, sel sport?

$7000.00
16,000 freaking dollars. ridiculous.

my low super employee discount 14,300. jeebus.
Brampton Wrote:

4 cyl or v6?

fwd or awd?

auto or manual?

se, sel, sel sport?

All I know is its an automatic. I gave up caring about the rest after he dropped that price on me.
I get to work on Brad Wesleys mustang now. I think I will cruise around town a little bit, and harrass local business owners.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp4DeOMbNfytlapFouWh9...toRfAzlC8A]
LeNeve Wrote:16,000 freaking dollars. ridiculous.

my low super employee discount 14,300. jeebus.

I knew it would be high, but that's stupid high.
this mustang is slow. which is what I'm supposed to fix I guess. stupid slow. took a 1/4 mile to hit 60
americas got talent to suck deez nutz
i saw a spider creep down from the ceiling and I was going to squish it but it got away, now i have spider anxiety.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11