Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 9Msoo.jpg]
Say what you want, all of my co-workers that had a droid have left for the iPhone.

I will say what I want.
And I don't know anyone who left either phone to go to the other.
i went from iOS to android......if that helps

It does.
You're already cooler then JDubbs co-workers.
I was totally thinking of diggstown. Wrong movie fail
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Say what you want, all of my co-workers that had a droid have left for the iPhone.

I will say what I want.
And I don't know anyone who left either phone to go to the other.
i went from iOS to android......if that helps

It does.
You're already cooler then JDubbs co-workers.
:high5:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It was a long, busy weekend and I need a nap :yawn: . I feel so hungover and I don't remember drinking that much.

I fell asleep Satruday night at midnight, and didn't wake up until 1 yesterday afternoon.
It felt great!

I would have loved to sleep in. Had all the parents over for a cookout yesterday, so I spent my weekend cleaning house, buying food and mom's day gifts, preparing food and cleaning up.
So apparently while I was gone this weekend, the water heater above me exploded or something, when I got home last night I found water everywhere. No one was home, so I closed everything up, my place smells bad. Drywall on the ceiling had fallen from all of the water soaked into it, crazy mess
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It was a long, busy weekend and I need a nap :yawn: . I feel so hungover and I don't remember drinking that much.

I fell asleep Satruday night at midnight, and didn't wake up until 1 yesterday afternoon.
It felt great!

I would have loved to sleep in. Had all the parents over for a cookout yesterday, so I spent my weekend cleaning house, buying food and mom's day gifts, preparing food and cleaning up.

I can't believe I slept that long.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Who is Brad Wesley?
Roadhouse!!!!

Imported from Canada
[youtube]bSCDYrPGkQQ[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the mustang ws only in a couple of scenes briefly. one brad wesley was driving it and swervng all over the road and dalton had to go in the ditch to avoid him, then later wesleys evil sidekick drove it away from the bar.
I thought they drove it from the parts store?

oh yeah, thats right. after they stabbed all the oil bottles, and the oil was leaking everywhere, but the oil bottles were still neatly stacked on the shelves.
Derick Wrote:I was totally thinking of diggstown. Wrong movie fail

I've never heard of diggstown. whats it about?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the mustang ws only in a couple of scenes briefly. one brad wesley was driving it and swervng all over the road and dalton had to go in the ditch to avoid him, then later wesleys evil sidekick drove it away from the bar.
I thought they drove it from the parts store?

oh yeah, thats right. after they stabbed all the oil bottles, and the oil was leaking everywhere, but the oil bottles were still neatly stacked on the shelves.
Red wasn't happy
Derick Wrote:So apparently while I was gone this weekend, the water heater above me exploded or something, when I got home last night I found water everywhere. No one was home, so I closed everything up, my place smells bad. Drywall on the ceiling had fallen from all of the water soaked into it, crazy mess

Now, that qualifies as sucky Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I was totally thinking of diggstown. Wrong movie fail

I've never heard of diggstown. whats it about?
boxing and hustling
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I fell asleep Saturday night at midnight, and didn't wake up until 1 yesterday afternoon.
It felt great!

I can't believe I slept that long.

Jim has been working about 7 days a week for months and he's been exhausted. He napped on Saturday from 5 to 7:30, got up and ate dinner, then slept from 9p til 10:30a Sunday morning. He looked quite refreshed after that, though.

I guess sometimes that's what we need.
Derick Wrote:So apparently while I was gone this weekend, the water heater above me exploded or something, when I got home last night I found water everywhere. No one was home, so I closed everything up, my place smells bad. Drywall on the ceiling had fallen from all of the water soaked into it, crazy mess

HE needs to talk to Holmes. My favorite Canadian contractor.
LeNeve Wrote:

HE needs to talk to Holmes. My favorite Canadian contractor.
mike holmes might be my favorite canadian
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11