Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
michaelangelo Wrote:i saw a spider creep down from the ceiling and I was going to squish it but it got away, now i have spider anxiety.

I always let spiders go free. After I give them a little pep talk, not to fuck with me, and stay out of sight, and eat the shittier bugs like they are supposed to.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i saw a spider creep down from the ceiling and I was going to squish it but it got away, now i have spider anxiety.

I always let spiders go free. After I give them a little pep talk, not to fuck with me, and stay out of sight, and eat the shittier bugs like they are supposed to.

You've probably eaten every one of those spiders in your sleep.
Hey Chip,

those things you installed on your sink, you use the boards that are already there right? They only send you the holder thing that goes inside?

I had those at apartments I lived at and LOVED them. I think I am going to order them and put them in at my house. It makes the sink such a cleaner nicer area.

I assume you just need to take off the boards however they are fastened now and just fasten them back up with the provided hardware right?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It was a long, busy weekend and I need a nap :yawn: . I feel so hungover and I don't remember drinking that much.

I fell asleep Satruday night at midnight, and didn't wake up until 1 yesterday afternoon.
It felt great!

I would have loved to sleep in. Had all the parents over for a cookout yesterday, so I spent my weekend cleaning house, buying food and mom's day gifts, preparing food and cleaning up.

I define sleeping in as between 7:30-8am. The other day my son woke me up at 5:30 and asked if I could put on some ca-toons. Then I couldn't sleep so while he watched "My Pet Monster" on Teletoon Retro I ran...
Derick Wrote:So apparently while I was gone this weekend, the water heater above me exploded or something, when I got home last night I found water everywhere. No one was home, so I closed everything up, my place smells bad. Drywall on the ceiling had fallen from all of the water soaked into it, crazy mess

That sucks... Are you going to start looking for a new place?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim has been working about 7 days a week for months and he's been exhausted. He napped on Saturday from 5 to 7:30, got up and ate dinner, then slept from 9p til 10:30a Sunday morning. He looked quite refreshed after that, though.

I guess sometimes that's what we need.

My Jim has been working 7 days a week since January... I am waiting for his colitis to act up again, then the proceeding kidney stone... It's going to be an adventure this time!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So apparently while I was gone this weekend, the water heater above me exploded or something, when I got home last night I found water everywhere. No one was home, so I closed everything up, my place smells bad. Drywall on the ceiling had fallen from all of the water soaked into it, crazy mess

Now, that qualifies as sucky Confusedad:

HE needs to talk to Holmes. My favorite Canadian contractor.
mike holmes might be my favorite canadian

Thanks asshole... I even remembered your birthday... I hope you got a pile of flaming dog shit on your doorstep for your birthday.
michaelangelo Wrote:spent a couple of hours moving topsoil for our garden. I'm glad I only have to set up the garden once. so far we've moved 2 truckloads of dirt. i hope it's enough. it's a lot of work for a guy that sits at a desk.

Completely agreed. We did a bunch of yard work at the shop this past weekend. I really want a garden... Eric (our business partner) promised me he'd come over with his tractor and till up the back portion of our lot but he hasn't and this makes me a sad panda...
LeNeve Wrote:work order: transmission is being weird.

okay, thank you, for that nicely detailed description of the concern. :killme:

When I first started working as a service writer, I worked with a guy who if you didn't put an accurate detail of what it was doing or left a vague message he would come up front, bitch and nag at you till you got a proper description... My first day on the job he yelled at me for like 5 minutes till I broke down crying...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How grey is Covino getting he has to dye it??

Confusedad:
I'm actually getting pretty grey.

I know a few men that have salt & peppered hair... they look better now then they did when they were younger.

The other day we were working at our shop, I was sitting in my truck, my son was sitting on my lap and I looked at him and I could see a woodtick crawling in his hair... I get so creeped out & grossed out by those little bastards... I told Jim I'd shave my hair off to make sure I didn't have any in there but I'd look fucking stupid without hair so I won't.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Chip,

those things you installed on your sink, you use the boards that are already there right? They only send you the holder thing that goes inside?

I had those at apartments I lived at and LOVED them. I think I am going to order them and put them in at my house. It makes the sink such a cleaner nicer area.

I assume you just need to take off the boards however they are fastened now and just fasten them back up with the provided hardware right?

The set, I got from Lowes, the brand is Rev-A-Shelf.
It came with 2 sets of hinges, and 2 of the trays.
I have 2 of panels under my sink so I needed both sets of hinges.
And yeah, the hinges screwed right to the frame.
And my panels were only held on by a couple of plastic swivel things, I was afraid they were going to be glued on or something.
They were easy to install, line the hinges up on the frame under the sink, drill those holes, attach the hinges to the front panel and attach the trays.
I didn't tighten the trays down all the way so I can pop them out easy.

Now I just want to get a couple handles to put on them.
I forgot about that part.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_297865-1214-6572...facetInfo=
NussieT Wrote:Thanks asshole... I even remembered your birthday... I hope you got a pile of flaming dog shit on your doorstep for your birthday.
Thats a lot of anger.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Chip,

Chippy inspired me to cave in and get mine done, so I bought and install them on Saturday. Yes, you use the existing false panels. Climb under your sink and look how they are attached, but take a pencil and trace out how it lines up before you remove them, so you don't have to deal with relining them up correctly. The kit comes with the hinges, the trays and the hardware.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:HE needs to talk to Holmes. My favorite Canadian contractor.
mike holmes might be my favorite canadian

Thanks asshole... I even remembered your birthday... I hope you got a pile of flaming dog shit on your doorstep for your birthday.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11