Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was standing on my front porch yesterday. I had my dual sholder holsters on, a gun on my hip, and was holding my mp5. All bb guns. Then this group of kids rode by on their bikes, and stopped. Asked what I was doing.

I told them I was an undercover operative for the government, and I was getting ready to go bust some terrorists that were plotting to blow up a dairy farm. They were just sitting there all amazed. I was just telling all these stories I was making up as I went along. It was hilarious. Then when they left I told them to stay in school and don't do drugs. I'd like to think I made a lasting impression on them, and they will grow up to be decent humans.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:whomo:
F'n hilarious.
spent a couple of hours moving topsoil for our garden. I'm glad I only have to set up the garden once. so far we've moved 2 truckloads of dirt. i hope it's enough. it's a lot of work for a guy that sits at a desk.
michaelangelo Wrote:spent a couple of hours moving topsoil for our garden. I'm glad I only have to set up the garden once. so far we've moved 2 truckloads of dirt. i hope it's enough. it's a lot of work for a guy that sits at a desk.

thats alot of dirt.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy Fuck.... Those Cartel peeps don't fuck around.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mexi...58096.html

I am fascinated by these stories.

I am too, to some extent. It sounds like it's just insane. I am glad I am nowhere near Mexico.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy Fuck.... Those Cartel peeps don't fuck around.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mexi...58096.html

I am fascinated by these stories.

I am too, to some extent. It sounds like it's just insane. I am glad I am nowhere near Mexico.
The Cartel doesn't mess around.
this song came on at a party I was at this weekend. it was awesome.
[youtube]BaeNelsAOGo[/youtube]
Confusedhock:
It's happened.
LeNeve has finally gone full retard.
LeNeve Wrote:I was standing on my front porch yesterday. I had my dual sholder holsters on, a gun on my hip, and was holding my mp5. All bb guns. Then this group of kids rode by on their bikes, and stopped. Asked what I was doing.

I told them I was an undercover operative for the government, and I was getting ready to go bust some terrorists that were plotting to blow up a dairy farm. They were just sitting there all amazed. I was just telling all these stories I was making up as I went along. It was hilarious. Then when they left I told them to stay in school and don't do drugs. I'd like to think I made a lasting impression on them, and they will grow up to be decent humans.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
yo man, your java script be trippin and shit.
Chip Wrote:It's happened.

doing shit half assed is for pussies. full throttled retard all the way. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's happened.

doing shit half assed is for pussies. full throttled retard all the way. :high5:
If you can't do it right, just don't do it.
JDubb gets it. He's all about the full retard.
I'm hungry. I think a buffalo chicken sub might hit the spot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11