Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Holy Fuck.... Those Cartel peeps don't fuck around.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mexi...58096.html
my landlord is stopping by today to make repairs. He needs to gut and redrywall the enitre laundry/utility room, the floor needs to be sanded flat and refinished, the door has swollen so bad you cannot close it anymore, my guess is about 1/3 of what needs to be done will actually get done. The worst part is that mold loves drywall.
leneve was almost part of a cartel
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So apparently while I was gone this weekend, the water heater above me exploded or something, when I got home last night I found water everywhere. No one was home, so I closed everything up, my place smells bad. Drywall on the ceiling had fallen from all of the water soaked into it, crazy mess

Now, that qualifies as sucky Confusedad:

HE needs to talk to Holmes. My favorite Canadian contractor.
mike holmes might be my favorite canadian
Confusedwoot:
Mike holmes is a great Canadian though
michaelangelo Wrote:Confusedwoot:
your my favorite canasian, theres a difference
Derick Wrote:my landlord is stopping by today to make repairs. He needs to gut and redrywall the enitre laundry/utility room, the floor needs to be sanded flat and refinished, the door has swollen so bad you cannot close it anymore, my guess is about 1/3 of what needs to be done will actually get done. The worst part is that mold loves drywall.

Where the hell will you be sleeping tonight? At Corey's???

:poke:
Derick Wrote:my landlord is stopping by today to make repairs. He needs to gut and redrywall the enitre laundry/utility room, the floor needs to be sanded flat and refinished, the door has swollen so bad you cannot close it anymore, my guess is about 1/3 of what needs to be done will actually get done. The worst part is that mold loves drywall.

luckly my room was not effected other than the smell, I have a ceiling fan in my room, so I closed the door, block the bottom and have the fan on

No room at Corey's. He's got too many hoes
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Confusedwoot:
your my favorite canasian, theres a difference
:high5:
sucks about your apartment, i hope you don't get mold problems
Derick Wrote:leneve was almost part of a cartel

:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy Fuck.... Those Cartel peeps don't fuck around.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mexi...58096.html

I am fascinated by these stories.
I was standing on my front porch yesterday. I had my dual sholder holsters on, a gun on my hip, and was holding my mp5. All bb guns. Then this group of kids rode by on their bikes, and stopped. Asked what I was doing.

I told them I was an undercover operative for the government, and I was getting ready to go bust some terrorists that were plotting to blow up a dairy farm. They were just sitting there all amazed. I was just telling all these stories I was making up as I went along. It was hilarious. Then when they left I told them to stay in school and don't do drugs. I'd like to think I made a lasting impression on them, and they will grow up to be decent humans.
LeNeve Wrote:I was standing on my front porch yesterday. I had my dual sholder holsters on, a gun on my hip, and was holding my mp5. All bb guns. Then this group of kids rode by on their bikes, and stopped. Asked what I was doing.

I told them I was an undercover operative for the government, and I was getting ready to go bust some terrorists that were plotting to blow up a dairy farm. They were just sitting there all amazed. I was just telling all these stories I was making up as I went along. It was hilarious. Then when they left I told them to stay in school and don't do drugs. I'd like to think I made a lasting impression on them, and they will grow up to be decent humans.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was standing on my front porch yesterday. I had my dual sholder holsters on, a gun on my hip, and was holding my mp5. All bb guns. Then this group of kids rode by on their bikes, and stopped. Asked what I was doing.

they thought the co2 cartridges were special bullets. I gave them a couple used ones, and told them to be very careful with them. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

they thought the co2 cartridges were special bullets. I gave them a couple used ones, and told them to be very careful with them. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: [smiley]I love that story[/smiley]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11