Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 ~ Yawns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I took the dogs for a super long walk last night and they were still exhausted this morning.. kinda like this wombat.

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=5044336554541518&id=6df...15422faaf5]
i know, it seems like this week is draggin on
today is day 2 of operation get drivers license. maybe today will be the day
This pc is doing the blank out scree thing again. Twice, so far today. Shortly after it booted up, I got vertical tri-color bars. I rebooted and then it became a "white" screen of death. It's just weird and annoying.
Derick Wrote:today is day 2 of operation get drivers license. maybe today will be the day

May the force be with you.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This pc is doing the blank out scree thing again. Twice, so far today. Shortly after it booted up, I got vertical tri-color bars. I rebooted and then it became a "white" screen of death. It's just weird and annoying.
i think its time for a new video card or monitor
Derick Wrote:i know, it seems like this week is draggin on

Indeed
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This pc is doing the blank out scree thing again. Twice, so far today. Shortly after it booted up, I got vertical tri-color bars. I rebooted and then it became a "white" screen of death. It's just weird and annoying.
i think its time for a new video card or monitor

That's what I am thinking. I am able to pull up the monitor menu when it acts up, so I think it might be the card.
Maybe Pete will be here today?
[Image: nhl_uni.jpg]
yes, this week is a total dragon ass
LeNeve Wrote:Maybe Pete will be here today?

Oh yeah, that's right... they're finished now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right... they're finished now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How did your stupid team do?

Pete hasn't even logged on in a couple weeks.
LeNeve Wrote:yes, this week is a total dragon ass

Who took Khaleesi's dragons?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

How did your stupid team do?

Pete hasn't even logged on in a couple weeks.

My team is taking an extended vacation and fully plan on redeeming themselves next season. :grin:
Maybe we'll see Pete today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10