Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 ~ Yawns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
that was back when cross dressing was good clean fun, and it didn't turn your kids gay if they watched it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxiElfBYunCs5TqQ1YMMe...Pjv5FPx7Vf]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have to wonder though, after the dog pulled her off the tracks, how did the dog end up back on the tracks to get hit by the train?

maybe it was kind of like a quantum leap thing. It needed to die to get its next assignment, to change someones life. or something like that

Quantum Leap was an awesome show. I hope they never ruin it by recreating it.
LeNeve Wrote:that was back when cross dressing was good clean fun, and it didn't turn your kids gay if they watched it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxiElfBYunCs5TqQ1YMMe...Pjv5FPx7Vf]

So very true.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have to wonder though, after the dog pulled her off the tracks, how did the dog end up back on the tracks to get hit by the train?

maybe it was kind of like a quantum leap thing. It needed to die to get its next assignment, to change someones life. or something like that

But Sam didn't have to die to go to the next challenge.
And the dog is still alive.
Maybe it's like Dogma.
Where god (Alanis Morissette) took that hobos body so she could play ski-ball, then those roller blading hockey players put her in a coma so she couldn't go back to heaven to save the world from My Name is Earl's evil plot to use Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to get out of Wisconsin.

Wow, Dogma was a weirf movie.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

But Sam didn't have to die to go to the next challenge.
And the dog is still alive.
Maybe it's like Dogma.
Where god (Alanis Morissette) took that hobos body so she could play ski-ball, then those roller blading hockey players put her in a coma so she couldn't go back to heaven to save the world from My Name is Earl's evil plot to use Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to get out of Wisconsin.

Wow, Dogma was a weirf movie.

But a good movie.
I've seen dogma several times. Chip finally explained it to where it kind of makes sense.
LeNeve Wrote:I've seen dogma several times. Chip finally explained it to where it kind of makes sense.

:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Remember this wacky bitch??
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/miche...06406.html

YouTube sucks for Simpsons clips...

But, remember when Homer was watching Bachman Turner Overkive, and kept telling them to sing "and working overtime"?
That was funny.
I want to see Pete's neighbors fish tank
8 dollars worth of redbulls today. which is only 4 of them. I need to find a better dealer, cut out the middle man. save some money
4 redbulls is the thresh hold. any more than that and I start passing out everywhere. start hitting the rev limiter and shit.
Redbulls are bad for you, mmmmkay?
I had some Crown Royal last night, for the first time in months.
No ice, not chilled, just right from the bottle into a glass.
First sip I thought "I remember it tasting a lot better".
But by the 3rd or 4th sip, I wanted more and more.
Best way to make RedBull not be such a $ suck is to buy it in bulk at Sams. Still expensive but a least a bit more affordable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10