Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 ~ Yawns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
my boss has the weirdest playlist on his phone. thats what he's got hooked up. it also sounds like it was recorded off a cassete to a cd, then burned to another cd, then transferred to a pc, then transferred to the phone.

This is the playlist so far.
pissing the night away (that song about drinking and falling down or whatever)
unknown 80s hair metal
bob seger
unknown 80s hair metal ballad
free bird
eminem song I never heard
some song from the lion king soundtrack
another 80s metal gayness
tuesdays gone (its all skipping and shit.)
LeNeve Wrote:my boss has the weirdest playlist on his phone. thats what he's got hooked up. it also sounds like it was recorded off a cassete to a cd, then burned to another cd, then transferred to a pc, then transferred to the phone.

This is the playlist so far.
pissing the night away (that song about drinking and falling down or whatever)- Chumbawomba: Tub Thumping A gay song from the late 90's
unknown 80s hair metal
bob seger
unknown 80s hair metal ballad
free bird
eminem song I never heard
some song from the lion king soundtrack
another 80s metal gayness
tuesdays gone (its all skipping and shit.)
the last time I had crown royal, I started eating tortilla chips whiz cheese whiz squirted on them. Then I threw up abunch and passed out. I hate crown royal now. that was only a few years ago.
[Image: 2011B16300]

This is my new tri bike that I bought Friday. I get fitted tonight and will ride it for the first time tomorrow night. This thing will soon become a part of me as I ramp up my mileage from 50 miles per week to 150 miles per week over the next 2-3 weeks. Then from there to 250-300 miles a week before tapering down before the half iron I'm going to do in September.
yeah. chumba wumba. couldn't think of it. sounds like a sex move for the gays, chumba wumba
thats a dope looking bike. I ride mine to the shop sometimes. 1 mile. if Im riding into a slight breeze my legs hurt when I get to work.
then a rush song came on that sounded like it was recorded from a record to a cassete. Then someone called him, waiting to resume now
LeNeve Wrote:the last time I had crown royal, I started eating tortilla chips whiz cheese whiz squirted on them. Then I threw up abunch and passed out. I hate crown royal now. that was only a few years ago.

I have 4 different kinds of Crown Royal, I love that stuff.
The regular Crown Royal, Black, Limited and Special Reserve.
I had XR at a bar once, $25 for a shot. But the shot turned out to be a full rockglass, so I felt better about getting 2. Haha. That is some awesome stuff.
you are not an alchoholic if you drink the expensive stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:you are not an alchoholic if you drink the expensive stuff.

Sweet.
Is that like saying you can't be a drug addict if you can still afford to do cocaine?
Pokes28 Wrote:Is that like saying you can't be a drug addict if you can still afford to do cocaine?
I'd say that applies to that as well.
Pokes28 Wrote:Is that like saying you can't be a drug addict if you can still afford to do cocaine?

Huh.
I suppose so.
But paying more to drink good stuff means you're drinking because you like it, you're not drinking just to get drunk like alcoholics do.
cocaine is a helluva adrug
hey!!! are you getting high sniffing that gasoline?!?!?!?

yeah, but it's 91 octane, so its okay.

91 octane?, mind if I get in on that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10