Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 ~ Yawns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I need help....

My ipod was sitting on a docking station in the kitchen when I took it off, brought it downstairs to hook it up to the computer to change the music on it... but now it won't connect to the computer, it doesn't do anything on the docking station...

What the hell happened!? It was working fine when I took it off of the docking station until I hooked it up to my computer..
NussieT Wrote:I need help....

My ipod was sitting on a docking station in the kitchen when I took it off, brought it downstairs to hook it up to the computer to change the music on it... but now it won't connect to the computer, it doesn't do anything on the docking station...

What the hell happened!? It was working fine when I took it off of the docking station until I hooked it up to my computer..

Unplug it and reboot. Try a different USB port
there is a guy on the ford messgae boards whose last name is Fagan. On those boards when he types it, it posts like this (censored)an. they don't fuck around on there. strict mofos.
Derick Wrote:Success

So nice of Corey to hook you up. :grin:

Buy an iPod, Apple products never...
Oh, nevermind.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bunch of lazy naggers up in here today. jeebus.

You made fun of me, I had to go cool off.

cool your jets
That reminded me of this:
[youtube]MXv2XlMJmVA[/youtube]
fuck pit bull.
Chip Wrote:

Oh, nevermind.

I didn't buy it, I had an Mp3 player with a radio which I loved. Jim's parents bought me one for Christmas 3 years ago. It's not nearly big enough for all the music I have... if it's pooched I don't know what i am going to do... it's my life when I run.
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Look. Now Dave is gone.

My cat was half dead, had to run her to the vet

What happened to your pussy?
too bad a neighboor hood watch guy didn't shoot pit bull back in th eday
LeNeve Wrote:there is a guy on the ford messgae boards whose last name is Fagan. On those boards when he types it, it posts like this (censored)an. they don't fuck around on there. strict mofos.

He should sue them for discrimination. Isn't that the way to handle things like that now?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Look. Now Dave is gone.

My cat was half dead, had to run her to the vet

What happened to your pussy?

Bad reaction to the vaccinations she got yesterday
Chip Wrote:

Oh, nevermind.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:there is a guy on the ford messgae boards whose last name is Fagan. On those boards when he types it, it posts like this (censored)an. they don't fuck around on there. strict mofos.

Ha Ha. My old service manager's last name was Fagan
Rich is going to buy a pit bull now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10